All-Star World Cup Shooting Stars Reunion & Dedication Of The Shooting Stars Arena

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something to take from this as well, that is never talked about is, just about every one if not all of these Shooting Stars received some type of Scholarship for School from World Cup. All Program money won from competitions as well as any money received for appearances is put into the World Cup Scholarship Fund and awarded to the seniors. Hundreds of thousands of dollars has been awarded to date. The essay and scholarship is for ALL seniors at World Cup and not just The Stars. The essay is “What World Cup Means to Me”. I want Elaine to put all of these Essays into a book or frame and hang as there are some amazing essays.

Once a Star Always a Star

I love the video. Great to see so many stars alum all together.

Every year the Friday after thanksgiving the alumni of the shooting stars meet and go to dinner. It is always nice to see the first stars together with the stars with the current class. This year with the arena and HOF the day was a little more special

i think its so cute and a really good idea but i feel like since they do so much for ss that its almost a slap in the face to all the other teams. like obv theyre the best team in the gym and theyre the most popular in the cheer work i guess, but still if i were on any of the other teams id like some sort of recognition too, id feel like a nobody there

i think its so cute and a really good idea but i feel like since they do so much for ss that its almost a slap in the face to all the other teams. like obv theyre the best team in the gym and theyre the most popular in the cheer work i guess, but still if i were on any of the other teams id like some sort of recognition too, id feel like a nobody there
The reason for the tradition is because shooting stars was the first team at world cup and made world cup what it is today.

It's not because they're the best...it's because they were the first team of WC. They pretty much hold the tradition of WC, and the arena is there to honor WC's history basically.

Back