OT World Juniors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 8, 2011
Any ice hockey fans out there following the World Juniors? I'm in Colorado so I haven't been able to watch a game yet, but I've been following Twitter/the IIHF app and have been cheering on Team USA! It's the first time I've really followed it and it's making me excited for hockey at the Winter Olympics.

What is the twitter feed and app? Thought was going to see some on TV but I didn't get the channel it was on.

What is the twitter feed and app? Thought was going to see some on TV but I didn't get the channel it was on.
I just follow the USA Hockey twitter. They post updates and I'm pretty sure NHL.com does a free live stream of games and the USA Hockey twitter usually tweets the link to it before the start, I think. If you have an iPhone, the app is on the app store and it's just called IIHF! :)

Love other hockey lovers!! I can't wait for the Olympics! I've caught some of the World Juniors here and there but haven't had a chance to follow it as much as I'd like. Unfortunately, well not too unfortunate, I work for a hockey program in Pittsburgh and I've been stuck doing work for them so I haven't had much free time but I will put everything on hold once the Olympics rolls around. I'm jealous because one of my friends is interning in Sochi (she's studying Journalism and just got done interning for Marie Clair, so I'm super envious) and gets to attend some games!

wow good thing Canadians view the world juniors as a religion cause all the games here get televised at their original times and then re-aired when people would actually pay attention and watch.

wow good thing Canadians view the world juniors as a religion cause all the games here get televised at their original times and then re-aired when people would actually pay attention and watch.

And you could probably ask any person on the street who's winning and they'd know.

Love other hockey lovers!! I can't wait for the Olympics! I've caught some of the World Juniors here and there but haven't had a chance to follow it as much as I'd like. Unfortunately, well not too unfortunate, I work for a hockey program in Pittsburgh and I've been stuck doing work for them so I haven't had much free time but I will put everything on hold once the Olympics rolls around. I'm jealous because one of my friends is interning in Sochi (she's studying Journalism and just got done interning for Marie Clair, so I'm super envious) and gets to attend some games!
Not world class level but your hometown has hosted some fairly high level American junior hockey and tier 1 nationals before.

They also play the games on the tvs in the food court of the mall by my house.
I love your username. A girl from my dorm last year is from Canada and we showed our RA a Robin Sparkles video on YouTube and convinced her that she was actually Robin Sparkles and a former Canadian teen pop star.

Anyways, USA vs. Canada tomorrow! I'll be skiing so I can't watch, but it should be a great game!

What? I missed that.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
YouTube it right now! End of the game people were jumping off of benches and out of the penalty box to go and fight, some of Sweden players may be assessed suspensions and are currently under review and will be addressed this afternoon it was really quite comical.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back