All-Star World Record For Most Bhs In A Row?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
So i saw this video on Yahoo about a HS girl who did 35 Back Handsprings in a row and beat the World Record. Am i the only one who thinks there are people out there (especially all star tumblers!) that could do WAY more? Not trying to disrespect this girl, i can't even do one, but i know theres people out there that could to more? Anyone up to a challenge?

So i saw this video on Yahoo about a HS girl who did 35 Back Handsprings in a row and beat the World Record. Am i the only one who thinks there are people out there (especially all star tumblers!) that could do WAY more? Not trying to disrespect this girl, i can't even do one, but i know theres people out there that could to more? Anyone up to a challenge?
My friend's cp saw that and this is now her new goal!

I'm sure there is someone out there that can beat it but you gotta give the girl props, 35 is no joke. Records were meant to be broken but she holds it now, so until someone does it's hers to hold!

I don't understand. I just 'you tubed' back hand spring world record and there is a video of a guy doing 42 in a row. Is there a male and female world record?

Angel Rice did 17 or 18 whips to double when Rays first got all their floors connected... I'm more than positive she can top that.

Still a great feat tho. Especially since it was on turf.

I don't understand. I just 'you tubed' back hand spring world record and there is a video of a guy doing 42 in a row. Is there a male and female world record?
I think it doesn't count if you don't have some sort of world record person there to watch & document it. And there probably is a girl one and guy one.

I was wondering the same thing. My girl has done 28. Not sure if she could top that though.

Still, a pretty awesome feat! And glad to see something happy about cheer in the news. :)

I have done 45 of them, alright it was 18 years ago when I was 26 though!!!! Wish I had a video of that just to have it though:fro:

I'm DEFINETLY not trying to bring down on this amazing feat!

Maybe a day will come when someone does 100? Hmm..

I wonder how long of a space you would need. Lots of tumblers go crooked. I know when I do a certain number my legs have trouble staying together and I get sloppy. Props to her though. I'm very curious what the requirements were and if it's been broken?

Back when I cheered one of my teammates did 38... on a spring floor... literally in circles

Back