All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cleared my cookies and temporary files. Didn't think to do that because it was working funny on my other computer but it fixed the problem right up.

Excellent. Feel free to pass that along to others having trouble!

Are you using AOL by any chance?

If not make sure you have the latest version of your browser. If IE isn't working for you, try Firefox or Chrome.

I just downloaded firefox today and tried it (saw that on another post) and tried chrome. I've got a really really sad cp over here!!
It keeps saying

mid_worlds.jpg

There was an error fetching the requested document. Please contact the server administrator.

and I tried deleting history and everything also

I think it was temporary. I just logged in without any issues.

I CANT LOG IN!! it keeps telling me that... "you have looged into the system using multiple locations..." Does anyone else have this problem??

I CANT LOG IN!! it keeps telling me that... "you have looged into the system using multiple locations..." Does anyone else have this problem??

Are you using AOL?

Most common solutions that I've found to peoples VOD problems:

1. They are using AOL and didn't read the warning after logging in
2. They swear that [email protected] was the email address they used when they signed up. But it wasn't.
3. They swear 1950becky was their password they entered when the signed up. But it wasn't.
4. They need to delete all temporary internet files and cookies.
5. They are using Internet Explorer version 3 and don't know why it won't work.

If you can honestly eliminate all five of these things, let me know and I'll try to find a resolution to your problem.

Back