All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The rate they're posting things is just ridiculous. Several times throughout the day audience members managed to shoot their own videos and get them on youtube at least an hour before the official videos were posted on the VOD. It doesn't make things better than many of the videos from audience members were of much higher quality than the "official" ones. Hopefully the service will improve enough tomorrow to where I'll remember why I forked over $30 dollars for the product in the first place...

If you bought the VOD last year then you should have known it take as long as it did today to upload videos. They start uploading them fast at the beginning and end of the day because there aren't many teams going at the same time. I got the VOD the past few years and it always takes that long at certain times. It goes in spurts but the videos will get up and you will have them so don't worry your $30 isn't down the drain.

If you bought the VOD last year then you should have known it take as long as it did today to upload videos. They start uploading them fast at the beginning and end of the day because there aren't many teams going at the same time. I got the VOD the past few years and it always takes that long at certain times. It goes in spurts but the videos will get up and you will have them so don't worry your $30 isn't down the drain.

Ah okay, this was actually my first year buying it, but a good amount of people on the board had posted that the wait time was usually only about an hour. I guess it's still a pretty decent service overall, and I'm sure they're trying to upload them at a reasonable pace, but it's still kind of frustrating having those really long lulls between postings.

Ah okay, this was actually my first year buying it, but a good amount of people on the board had posted that the wait time was usually only about an hour. I guess it's still a pretty decent service overall, and I'm sure they're trying to upload them at a reasonable pace, but it's still kind of frustrating having those really long lulls between postings.

At certain times it does take about an hour, but when things get really busy it takes a while longer. If you notice the Large Senior videos went up really fast because there wasn't much else going on except for small limited and a few small senior teams. It does get frustrating when you pay $30 for it. Guess it just wasn't a shock for me because it was the same thing last year. Hopefully they do like they did last year though and upload the ESPN versions that they take of some of the teams there.

When i tried to buy it says "There was an error fetching the requested document. Please contact the server administrator" does this mean you cant buy it anymore?

Does anyone know if the player works on Apple/Ipad1's?

Apple is funny with some video players and dont want to buy it if it doesnt work!

Thanks in advance. xx

Back