All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutely love the Mickey Mouse hands with the worlds rings but I didn't even see that the first time I looked at this because it's so busy. I also love what it says but am not fond of the colors or that it's on white. Mixed review.
As I look at the Sr Elite shirt I scrolled down expecting it to say,, "It's all about the rings" not love... lol

I don't know if they have official rights to do this but they've been contacting bow companies asking (telling?) them to remove their worlds/summit merchandise. Does this mean those companies can actually keep selling worlds bows and summit bows? I hope so
ETA: looks like they have something for the summit. What does that mean for these companies?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
No bow companies can sell the products with "Worlds" or "Summit" written on them. They started sending out letters of infringment to companies who they noticed used those words on their products.

New York State worlds shirt
2dalt11.jpg
Platinum Athletics is also going to Worlds

I know I'm just saying in general, just wanted to quotes so I had the picture To go along :) where did you find these?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't know, someone from my gym posted it. My guess is someone from Upstate designed it, explaining why they didn't know what happened in LI/NYC. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Back