All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really got lost at the bikini and swim trunks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know our gym at least it was just something fun. The kids asked about doing last year so the coaches looked into. All our gear the kids get by fundraising

Last edited:
I know lots of teams get a bunch of different things for worlds like practice outfits, bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, back packs, etc. we do fundraising so it doesn't cost anything out of pocket.

We do a raffle and fundraise for our practice wear. So no one pays out of pocket for anything. The only thing that our kids paid for was our worlds shirt that everyone could wear. And even that was not mandatory for them to buy.

I just meant in general. I'm sure a lot of teams wear practice wear they have all season. I just don't understand the point of it (and I don't mean this to be a criticism of you or what your gym has done, I know a lot of kids love all the custom stuff). If a practice wear outfit costs $80, you could save $50 and go for a t-shirt or tank/nike pro combo. And then all that fundraising could go towards actual worlds costs instead of practice wear.

But I don't like the look of ANY of these custom practice wear, so that's probably where my distaste comes from.

Just recieved the stingrays Orange worlds shirt, love it the shirt material is really soft which is nice. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to wash it inside out though, cause I'd be worried about all the graphics slowly wearing off.

Not a shirt, but I want the Steel one. :(
CDDFqSVUEAA48iN.jpg
Just received stingrays Peach shirt the other day for CP. the one that's says 99 problems but a peach ain't one. She would probably sell all of her belongings for those sunglasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. Bc I still haven't recieved my World Cup worlds shirt :( Its been 3 weeks..I've emailed the pro shop twice and still no response. I know I live in Dallas, and thats a long way from Freehold, but still it shouldn't take this long!!

for anyone that was hoping to buy these...
i thought i saw LBs wearing these as they cheered on cali coed from the sidelines. now that im seeing twitter pics, what i suspected from the vids was right. apparently, these were team tanks.

maybe they sell them later.

for anyone that was hoping to buy these...
i thought i saw LBs wearing these as they cheered on cali coed from the sidelines. now that im seeing twitter pics, what i suspected from the vids was right. apparently, these were team tanks.

maybe they sell them later.

I saw a guy wearing one and I almost offered him $50 for it! Lol

Back