All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2e709ff8d9282ed1be4ea0b29947af68_1024x1024.png
I need to get this shirt!

Has anybody received the WCSS 4x World Champion T-shirt? I have ordered several shirts from World Cup before and they usually ship to me within 3 days but I ordered mine last Thursday and I haven't received it yet, so I am getting worried..

Has anybody received the WCSS 4x World Champion T-shirt? I have ordered several shirts from World Cup before and they usually ship to me within 3 days but I ordered mine last Thursday and I haven't received it yet, so I am getting worried..
They posted on Instagram that they just got them in to the gym today. So I'm sure they'll ship soon!

Still havent gotten my WC Worlds program shirt I ordered nearly 2 months ago.

Still havent gotten my WC Worlds program shirt I ordered nearly 2 months ago.
My 4x world champion shirt was shipped Friday thankfully. I have luckily never had issues with ordering from WC, so I am surprised that you have. Did they charge you on your credit card for the shirt? Try writing them maybe on Instagram their account is @officialworldcupallstars also try contacting @debbit7 on Instagram she is the one who emails out my shipping info and stuff maybe she can help you with your shirt. Hope you get your shirt!

Back