All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Day 3
92035598be612af468e79b4db5590415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The USASF schedule is not completely final yet as multiple teams from international divisions are still contesting their scores from semi-finals.

Since the other thread is closed I'll post here. This being my first year spectating at worlds; I was beyond excited to get my hands on a pair of large coed and large senior final tickets after waiting in line for hours. I arrived at the venue two hours before to find a huge line already formed, fair enough, however, was there any form of control within these lines.... no. People didn't understand where the line ended and would cut in whenever they could, and when those doors finally opened I have never seen anything like it. I had a panic attack it was that bad. I am still shocked this morning regarding how poorly this event was run. How parents do that every single year is award worthy, props to you because I doubt I will ever go back. At one point the staff were saying we could not leave our seats to go to the bathroom or to get water/food without them pointing people (who have just walked in!) in the direction of our seats because we aren't allowed to save seats? As they wouldn't start the event till everyone was sat in seats. These are our basic human needs and how they attempted to deny us of them is disgraceful. How hard is it the colour code each section or give people seat numbers to save all this hassle?!? I feel so sorry for the athletes and coaches who have to put up with this disorganisation year after year. In relation to the floor.. the floor was very wet (the red part) the whole time the event was on, a girl from panthers landed with one foot on the red part and slipped all the way down. So dangerous. The coaches from CEA, Stingrays and Cheer Athletics were straight up there checking out the floor as soon as it ended and were disputing it to the judges. I just feel so sorry for those senior athletes who have to remember this as their last worlds.

Last edited:
Back