All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me too please! If you're periscoping could you please PM me?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

@chyeeaaa69

f5 Coaches when CSP came running up to them
tumblr_n9qvk8570x1r3s3a3o1_500.gif

4cef1302-55bb-4a66-9354-a9cf8bdd6767.gif
details or it didn't happen !

Since the other thread is closed I'll post here. This being my first year spectating at worlds; I was beyond excited to get my hands on a pair of large coed and large senior final tickets after waiting in line for hours. I arrived at the venue two hours before to find a huge line already formed, fair enough, however, was there any form of control within these lines.... no. People didn't understand where the line ended and would cut in whenever they could, and when those doors finally opened I have never seen anything like it. I had a panic attack it was that bad. I am still shocked this morning regarding how poorly this event was run. How parents do that every single year is award worthy, props to you because I doubt I will ever go back. At one point the staff were saying we could not leave our seats to go to the bathroom or to get water/food without them pointing people (who have just walked in!) in the direction of our seats because we aren't allowed to save seats? As they wouldn't start the event till everyone was sat in seats. These are our basic human needs and how they attempted to deny us of them is disgraceful. How hard is it the colour code each section or give people seat numbers to save all this hassle?!? I feel so sorry for the athletes and coaches who have to put up with this disorganisation year after year. In relation to the floor.. the floor was very wet (the red part) the whole time the event was on, a girl from panthers landed with one foot on the red part and slipped all the way down. So dangerous. The coaches from CEA, Stingrays and Cheer Athletics were straight up there checking out the floor as soon as it ended and were disputing it to the judges. I just feel so sorry for those senior athletes who have to remember this as their last worlds.

Commenting on Large Senior only--did not watch both days of Coed-- and this is just my opinion as I watched from home...what the USASF has done to the large girl division two years in a row is terrible...Friday was great--Saturday--a nightmare.....I have heard people saying they all competed on the same mat so the results are fair...I get it...no unfair advantage if everyone has the same circumstances...a couple of things..the mistakes and deductions escalated from the first of the top teams to compete (F5) -1 to the last Stingrays -6 ---coincidence..I don't think so..it got later--well after 11 by the time the last few teams went on, the gap between warm up and performance was longer, more traffic on the now wet mat etc. Secondly, this is not the hunger games..it was not billed as compete under the worst circumstances and the team with the least mistakes wins lol ...Lastly read the USASF mission statement--and I quote "We provide consistent rules, strive for a SAFE environment for our athletes, drive competitive excellence, and promote a positive image for the sport" USASF you failed--miserably--why teams didn't stop this during the event I am not sure...I guess hindsight is 20/20. Lets hope they get it together next year--if you paid attention to the interviews-most of the new teams to the event spoke of how great it was to be able to compete with the best in the champions arena as if it was an honor..doubt 4 out of the 5 top teams feel the same way -

Ugh LB :(

But wait, so my high school cheer coach's best friend was the coach of one our neighboring schools and our 2 teams did a lot of stuff together and that coach is one of the coaches of LB. How did I not know this? So cool

Back