All-Star Worlds 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dont know why ive never asked this before, but where does the usa team practice during the season.

They don't. They try out the weekend of UCA College Nationals and get together right after NCA College Nationals and put everything together.

They don't. They try out the weekend of UCA College Nationals and get together right after NCA College Nationals and put everything together.
4 girls from my school made USA all girl and one guy made coed and we were all down in FL for NCA and they didn't come back to school between then and now

Hasn't it been like two weeks...how are they passing class?????

I assume they ask ahead of time to miss by saying they're representing our country and competing on the national team? The USA Cheer twitter tweeted all of the schools they represented today. Quite a few are seniors or recent grads. My senior spring semester was an online class and a for-a-grade internship that I set the hours of so it absolutely would have been possible.

no idea but my thoughts exactly...but considering our coed team beat Louisville this year in small coed (NC State) I'm sure they are getting exempted from everything

Finals are in two weeks...that's absurd. And to think I was panicking about missing one day of class for the summit (I have a team competing)

I assume they ask ahead of time to miss by saying they're representing our country and competing on the national team? The USA Cheer twitter tweeted all of the schools they represented today. Quite a few are seniors or recent grads. My senior spring semester was an online class and a for-a-grade internship that I set the hours of so it absolutely would have been possible.

I did my final semester right too, but I know that not everyone does that. My professors are pretty good about working with us, but I can't imagine a full two weeks would be excused at my university.

Back