All-Star Worlds 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Look at the guy slip at :27 far right side of the screen. Terrifying.
It looks to me more that he rebounded then fell rather then slipped off the mat. They had a girl last year do that also. But heck what do I know he very well could have slipped I wasn't there

It looks to me more that he rebounded then fell rather then slipped off the mat. They had a girl last year do that also. But heck what do I know he very well could have slipped I wasn't there
It looks like he rebounded and then fell because he landed on the red which was very slick.

You seem to have had the number of athletes to fill out those numbers and max out, unlike smaller programs who I believe the rule was made for. .

Like I said before we had 4 level 5 teams. I'm not sure where you get your info but we did not have the numbers to add more to the team. We were not going to take from other teams in our gym. Beatles started out small coed. All the people we added were new athletes who wanted to join the program. If we had 7 more then I would have added 7 more. It's really that simple.

It looks like he rebounded and then fell because he landed on the red which was very slick.

and that in itself is still a safety hazard. it shouldn't be slick. here's how that red part of the mat should respond if an athlete steps on it:

maybe usasf/varsity should review their own tweets/videos to show themselves how their mats are suppose to safely respond to athletes being on them versus how the mat in the stadium was responding under wet conditions.

Can we change these divisions to D1 and D2 also? Like Elite sounds more prestigious to me than Premier and it doesn't make sense. Or if not D1/D2 can we choose two words that aren't basically synonyms?
I wish they would remove the elite divisions all together, but that won't happen.

I wish they would remove the elite divisions all together, but that won't happen.

Back when I cheered there were no numbers, but compared to now "elite" was level 6, 5 was "advanced" (there was no 4), 3 was "intermediate", 2 was "beginner" and below that was "intro"....oh how times have changed.

Back when I cheered there were no numbers, but compared to now "elite" was level 6, 5 was "advanced" (there was no 4), 3 was "intermediate", 2 was "beginner" and below that was "intro"....oh how times have changed.
Some competitions had "Excel" which was basically lvl 4. That was towards the end before they switched to numbers though.

Back