All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Those sharks are hungry! :sharkchase:

Thank the cheer gods for the rewind feature.. I like how we're an hour in for HP and already running late lol.

I just dropped the $29.99. I'm actually going to upgrade to the annual but just can't do it today. We need it for FLOMarching during the fall anyway.

WAIT, you can do that? I wish I knew I wouldve bought Flomarching to watch WGI to cheer on my alma mater, hs. I wanted to see them win their gold in open class :(

WAIT, you can do that? I wish I knew I wouldve bought Flomarching to watch WGI to cheer on my hs. I wanted to see them win their gold in open class :(

YES! They have a whole channel just for us band geeks that covers DCI, WGI, and BOA!!!

update: you can stream on chromecast from a mac to tv. lol got it figured out just in time to make my husband watch Great Whites.

Then he told me "so...i'll see you monday night?" :sideeye:
How can he not be mesmerized by that beautifulness (not a word lol)

YES! They have a whole channel just for us band geeks that covers DCI, WGI, and BOA!!!

Ah back in the day, (meaning 3 years), when I was following my at the time current boyfriend march DCI i wish they had this :( Instead it was that really bad 140 dollar stream thing. I'll have to follow my old hs when they go to Grand Nats and BOA Regionals this year. I might as well buy the thing.

I just didn't know you can upgrade FlorCheer to coincide with FloMarching. TY for that!

Back