All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question re: Worlds Monday.

Are there 2 venues or just one?

The idea of having to (example) switch between SS5 finals and LAG5 finals and potentially miss one is giving me anxiety. lol.

Did anyone see how Medusa did? I missed them by minutes because i was in the wrong venue.

As others have pointed out they're not competing today. But if you miss teams you can simply use the rewind feature (usually up to about 1 hour) to watch teams you missed.

I really want to like knockout and I just can't. It's honestly just too sassy for me and starts to take away from the skills.

Because I still remember the overpriced crappy stream from when USASF themselves tried to provide the live stream:

THANK YOU FloCheer for providing a reliable high-quality stream for an affordable price with great features (rewind, watching multiple venues, hearing the audience in the venue, etc.).

Ah back in the day, (meaning 3 years), when I was following my at the time current boyfriend march DCI i wish they had this :( Instead it was that really bad 140 dollar stream thing. I'll have to follow my old hs when they go to Grand Nats and BOA Regionals this year. I might as well buy the thing.

I just didn't know you can upgrade FlorCheer to coincide with FloMarching. TY for that!
If you get the annual FloSports subscription, you get access to everything they have. It's awesome!

Latest posts

Back