All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HP not rewinding is really ruining my life RN..... I watched all my swedes when they were on thankfully, BUT ON MY PHONE, I need to see them again. Also I missed a few medium teams I'd like to watch back..

Oh well, I guess I'll just watch senior elite again, because I'm serious when I say I'm not ready for Beth and Reags to age out! They need to forge their birth certificates and do another year. @mstealtoyou can you sort this pretty please??? :(

Believe me......they are. So sad this is it!!! Thank you!!

Did not know this is her last!

What are you going to do with yourself?

And your influx of extra money?!

Yes, I knew. She was a Super Senior!

This is a good question, I don’t know the answer to. For starters, I am going to go somewhere with my husband that isn’t cheer related.

My oldest is getting married this year.....I have 3 kids, 2 grandkids......they’ll all still be getting it!!

Last edited:
Cheerleading, especially at Worlds level, is hard.

True, but I think it speaks to the skills being put on mat being unrealistic for the team. Every gym has bad weekends sometimes and every team has bad days, but teams being given realistic routines won’t have issues with consistency across an entire season or multiple seasons.

I really liked what I saw from warriors and I hope other ACE teams follow suit. I’d much prefer simpler routines that hit clean.

I can't go through this entire thread, so I'm sure someone has brought this up BUT...Rain Athletics. Incredibly impossible to do what they did. Most teams are lucky to hit 1 routine at a 2 day competition. To hit every single routine is just impossible to imagine. Well done to all of them

Back