All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So... With worlds being over,the NCA large senior curse broken and the xs & xsc division being spectacular: Who is ready to start THE SUMMIT on (I believe) Thursday with the international divisions??
I'm so ready for summit! We have our very first Swedish team going this year!! It'll be super exciting to see if they can pull it off! They won the bid as junior 2 last year, and are still a junior team in Sweden, but they have some older girls I guess so have to compete up to senior in the US. It will be a challenge but they're all super talented!

IAG5 FINAL AWARDS:
10. Intensity Cheer Extreme Ice5
9. CheerForce Wolfpack Golden Girls
8. Rising Stars Ellipse
7. Unity All Stars
6. ECE i5
5. Cali Sparkle
4. Outlaws Kelley Girls
3. Gym Tyme Pink
2. Flyers Knockout
1. CheerSport Great Whites

As an alumni of this team - this honestly makes me sooo happy to see them in the top 10 again (it has been at least 7 years), way to go GG's!!

I'm so ready for summit! We have our very first Swedish team going this year!! It'll be super exciting to see if they can pull it off! They won the bid as junior 2 last year, and are still a junior team in Sweden, but they have some older girls I guess so have to compete up to senior in the US. It will be a challenge but they're all super talented!

Not the first swedish team though, twisters sent three teams last year. But I agree, it’s a great experience for the kids.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Not the first swedish team though, twisters sent three teams last year. But I agree, it’s a great experience for the kids.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Lol never mind me! I totally forgot they went, don't ask me how I forgot that, sorry! Must be the worlds hang over haha!

Cheetahs score... is that the highest of the (extended) weekend? I know scores across divisions can’t be compared because the scoring is comparative, but still, 147.8 takes some doing!
They took grand champs. Definitely highest this year I think highest ever was gymtime chrome with a 148.1 but that wasn't 2018 worlds. I think it was last year. ;)

If nothing else it's been my best worlds Twitter wise. I've gotten retweeted by: Patty Ann, SANTWON, 2 girls on team sweden/wildcats, center flyer on SMOEX. And liked by: Patty Ann, Gina, Santwon, another girl on Sweden/WC, JTV, CU, a few other kids on smoex, coaches from CJA and CEA, oh and @MzLyn23 ! :cool:

My twitter game is strong right now! I might have to visit more often than just for worlds!

Ha!!! I just saw this!!! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nothing else it's been my best worlds Twitter wise. I've gotten retweeted by: Patty Ann, SANTWON, 2 girls on team sweden/wildcats, center flyer on SMOEX. And liked by: Patty Ann, Gina, Santwon, another girl on Sweden/WC, JTV, CU, a few other kids on smoex, coaches from CJA and CEA, oh and @MzLyn23 ! :cool:

My twitter game is strong right now! I might have to visit more often than just for worlds!

What’s ur twitter? I’ll follow u!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one team from ACE hit even once all weekend.... and that team didn't hit both days.
What happened?

Back