All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

XS All Girl Scores, at some point this afternoon/evening I'll get all the scores put into the spreadsheet

Yikes... remember when coaches put routines on the worlds mat that would almost ALWAYS hit?

The fact that not a single medium team hit during worlds finals is a little disappointing.

So... With worlds being over,the NCA large senior curse broken and the xs & xsc division being spectacular: Who is ready to start THE SUMMIT on (I believe) Thursday with the international divisions??

Cheetahs score... is that the highest of the (extended) weekend? I know scores across divisions can’t be compared because the scoring is comparative, but still, 147.8 takes some doing!

Cheetahs score... is that the highest of the (extended) weekend? I know scores across divisions can’t be compared because the scoring is comparative, but still, 147.8 takes some doing!
Some scores haven't been available yet, but out of all that have been that's the highest at least.

I feel let down today. No one at my workplace even knows what cheerleading is never mind being able to discuss this weekends events with them.

I think the day after worlds is easily the most depressing day of the season for me. And my kids still have a competition left this weekend, but like, meh.

I feel let down today. No one at my workplace even knows what cheerleading is never mind being able to discuss this weekends events with them.

I think the day after worlds is easily the most depressing day of the season for me. And my kids still have a competition left this weekend, but like, meh.
Yep, it's really like we left one world and entered another

We are fairly certain that is the highest score. As you suggested, comparing scores between divisions is a bit unfair - particularly at Worlds.

Congratulations to @CheerDivaMom88 and @Keep_Believing. And others on here with cp's that won, globed or did well this worlds. I can't wait to see videos. I totally forgot each day it was worlds day x and when I did remember it was 60+ pages and I would tell myself the night before to look on here early but always forget

Thank you!!! :)

What are these 1 point deductions? Bobbles?

P.S. Miraculously, there were no noise complaints about me! Which is insane because I was very loud this weekend.

What are these 1 point deductions? Bobbles?

P.S. Miraculously, there were no noise complaints about me! Which is insane because I was very loud this weekend.
Haha, you were the highlight of the weekend.
Athlete bobbles, so hands down in tumbling are 1 point as well as incomplete rotations in tumbling.

Back