All-Star Worlds 2018 Updates - Day 3 (monday, Finals)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone help me? I have seen a schedule with 2 differnet times for swooshcats, 4:25 and 4:32

Does anyone know which one is right? I get out of cheer at 9:30 GMT which is 4:30 in Orlando so I'm hoping it's 4:32 so I can watch it on my phone!!

One of the teams from my gym goes at the same time as WCSS so a little bit of me is hoping that one of the venues gets behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me? I have seen a schedule with 2 differnet times for swooshcats, 4:25 and 4:32

Does anyone know which one is right? I get out of cheer at 9:30 GMT which is 4:30 in Orlando so I'm hoping it's 4:32 so I can watch it on my phone!!
CA tweeted 4:25, so I'm assuming that one is right. Still trying to find a full updated schedule for today and not having any luck

I'm at work with my tablet and my earphones in. I can't really watch but I'll listen until I hear a team I want to see. I'm doing payroll and yeah I don't think these folks want to hear their paychecks are messed up because of cheer.

Went ahead and added all the teams to the All tab for today. Just went by placements, but looks like there could be quite a few errors. If you see everything get deleted off of it at some point this morning, don't panic. I'm just copying it over from the other tabs. Hopefully we'll have a more updated schedule shortly.

CA tweeted 4:25, so I'm assuming that one is right. Still trying to find a full updated schedule for today and not having any luck
Thank you!! And same having a lot of trouble finding something reliable... I'm just hoping HP is running behind by 4:25 so I can catch swoosh

Thank you!! And same having a lot of trouble finding something reliable... I'm just hoping HP is running behind by 4:25 so I can catch swoosh
You may be in luck! CA just posted an updated list of times and show Swoosh at 4:32

Back