All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want everyone to know that this is my 10th worlds on fierceboard.

I joined on worlds weekend in 2009, when yella ribbon was tweeting updates, I had to ask what Twitter is, what hit means and cried when Maddie Gardner dropped a tictoc.

Happy 10th anniversary to me, a lot has happebd since then lol, I feel OLD.
wow! I havent heard the name yella ribbon in a long time! I watched back then but didnt know about the boards until 2011. Time flies!

Maybe it's a good thing I can't watch today! But it looks like Pink hit!

Now it keeps showing 5 seconds of Pinks pyramid and dance then freezing and buffering again. Ugh

after seeing Pink about three times in various sections, I nowhere the spinning IASF logo...maybe it's back?

Isn't that exactly what is outlined in their no smoking/vaping/drinking policy though?

TBH, if this did in fact happen and the only repercussion is fixing Disney's wall, that just highlights USASF's inability to follow their own handbook on acceptable behavior.

I do not condone the behavior and am glad that he is facing real time consequences. But keep in mind these are teenagers. With the high pressure of Worlds, hormones, and the still developing teenage brain, some teens with other underlying mental health issues will act out under a lot of stress. I am very glad that no one was hurt. I hope that this is a learning experience for this young man and that his parents will view it as a wake up call to get him the help he needs.

trying to clean between performances and only half paying attention...totally thought these voiceovers were saying "big hair" instead of bigair...

Premier athletics rouge is about to go in HP. They tragically lost an athlete in February, wish them luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it just me, or does Rain's tumbling technique not seem as clean as normal...there are a lot of bent knees.

Back