All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spouse: Do you remember the last time the cat went to the vet? Hey when was the last time child’s name went to the dentist?

Me: I don’t know.

Things I can remember:

“One more time” At the appropriate point in the routine.

“Can I get an Amen? congregation bow your head.”

“Who wanna step to the baddest? Who wanna step to the the chicks?” (Hand/arm motions)

“Hooray for Hollywood”

“Give it to me again cause I’m the reigning champ”

“When I walk in with my robe on I’ll be the baddest in the ring.” (Arms)

“Woah it’s smo”

“Rock em. Shock em.”

“Shark dinner!”

“In this corner needing no introduction.”

If only I had this kind of memory in my regular life I would be unstoppable.
But why is this me LOL

Spouse: Do you remember the last time the cat went to the vet? Hey when was the last time child’s name went to the dentist?

Me: I don’t know.

Things I can remember:

“One more time” At the appropriate point in the routine.

“Can I get an Amen? congregation bow your head.”

“Who wanna step to the baddest? Who wanna step to the the chicks?” (Hand/arm motions)

“Hooray for Hollywood”

“Give it to me again cause I’m the reigning champ”

“When I walk in with my robe on I’ll be the baddest in the ring.” (Arms)

“Woah it’s smo”

“Rock em. Shock em.”

“Shark dinner!”

“In this corner needing no introduction.”

If only I had this kind of memory in my regular life I would be unstoppable.

Yes but have you started plugging your pets names into the music?

“There is nothing, greater than LOU.”

“Whose gonna step to the Bailey? Whose gonna step to this (word for actual female dog because that’s what she is).”

“Cuz I belong, right here among the DOGS.”

Yes but have you started plugging your pets names into the music?

“There is nothing, greater than LOU.”

“Whose gonna step to the Bailey? Whose gonna step to this (word for actual female dog because that’s what she is).”

“Cuz I belong, right here among the DOGS.”

Not the name of the cat but cat related things yes. Sometimes my kid gets in there too and he rolls his eyes.

My personal favorite was “If. you’re. not. a. CAT. you’re not allowed.”

“At the KITTY CAT party all the (kids name) go crazy.”

“Because I’ve got a pretty kitty in my H-E-A-R-T.”

But when I attempt to pick her up and sing them to her she bites me so it doesn’t happen often.

I took the time to read the judges bio on the Event Hub...

Why are all judges american, does anybody know? My guess was that you need to be affiliated to Varsity but there still are international judges who are...

I took the time to read the judges bio on the Event Hub...

Why are all judges american, does anybody know? My guess was that you need to be affiliated to Varsity but there still are international judges who are...
my guess is cost of bringing international judges to worlds plays a part.

Random question but it's offseason and there's not much to discuss. Anyone know why that good team from Australia is named Kelly Girls? Who's Kelly? Are they named after something?

Random question but it's offseason and there's not much to discuss. Anyone know why that good team from Australia is named Kelly Girls? Who's Kelly? Are they named after something?
Think it's after Ned Kelly. The programme is called Outlaws.

One of Australia’s National colors is green and there’s a shade called kelly green (unsure how much of a match the official shades are to each other) so I always thought it stood for like country pride or it was a nickname I didn’t get cause I’m American.
Think it's after Ned Kelly. The programme is called Outlaws.

But wow that makes so much sense. Never heard of him to make that connection before!

Back