All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish someone would tell the announcers how to pronounce Archangel. It’s a hard K sound not the ch sound. Unless the team pronounces it like that and everyone is saying it wrong…
I was thinking I've been wrong all these years, I've always pronounced it as a k, but obviously I'm not a native English speaker. But their music says arKangels, so I'll believe that over the announcers!

I’m happy for Aqua, but sad seeing people telling them “Finally”. A globe last season in their “real” division was a monumental accomplishment, but we’ve really adopted the mentality that until you’ve won Worlds, you’ve fallen short, as if EVERYONE good should be a World Champ. In what other sport is it like this? As if hiding in the “Limited” part of your division and taking a fast pass to a World title is more commendable than staying the course the real thing. It’s better to win it the way KC Cheer won it, not by axing your other Level 6 team and running scared from BSB and going Limited, just by staying the course.

The whole Top Gun Program did awesome. I wonder how many medals they took home.

This is the medal count for all of Texas.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 12.32.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 12.32.54 AM.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 29
I was coaching during large coed awards and one of the kids hanging out was watching and said “steel 3rd” i literally had to stop coaching and clarify. I never would’ve guess that placement!!! What an interesting worlds it has been… some really surprising winners!

So now that worlds is over.. thoughts? opinions?

* im also curious is top gun revelation not going to be in the same division next year? read some where that their music alluded to this being their final goodbye or something? or maybe thats just some weird rumor i read after day one.

* im also curious is top gun revelation not going to be in the same division next year? read some where that their music alluded to this being their final goodbye or something? or maybe thats just some weird rumor i read after day one.

I’m assuming they will have to move divisions. The one they are currently in is moving to the 18 year minimum age.

The one they are currently in will no longer exist. But yes, all open teams will be 18+
ah ok, i can not keep up with all these divisions anymore. So very much out of the loop, when it comes to a lot. Although i have to say i just think there are way too many international divisions. like why were so many more added?

ah ok, i can not keep up with all these divisions anymore. So very much out of the loop, when it comes to a lot. Although i have to say i just think there are way too many international divisions. like why were so many more added?
There were a lot added that are only for non-US teams. I can't speak for them, but from what they have said, other countries feel that they have helped the sport grow in other parts of the world.

With open gone and the age now being 18 and up, maybe they are combining Revs and OO…..

Back