All-Star Worlds Bids 2011-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok... So let's start this over. Clearly the usasf worlds bid site wasn't accurate when this post was first created. Is there an accurate list out there somewhere? There's gotta be...

yes...we do

Interesting. I eventually see there being about 5 or 6 MAIN events 'everyone' goes to.

NCA has texas covered. JamFest has the midwest. Cheersport has the south. What are the main ones in the Northeast and California (West Coast)?

Interesting. I eventually see there being about 5 or 6 MAIN events 'everyone' goes to.

NCA has texas covered. JamFest has the midwest. Cheersport has the south. What are the main ones in the Northeast and California (West Coast)?
Athletic providence is the northeast largest. They give out 2 FP and 6 AL

Let me add that in Texas,
Cheerpower gives worlds bids
Cheer America Gives worlds bids
and the first full paid worlds bid of the season is given out at Spirit Celebration Fall Classic.

Now add those to ACA & NCA's bids.. Texas just gives TONS of bids because its a huge state with tons of cheer gyms. But dont think that bids are easy to get here, think of how many worlds medaling teams are in texas....
CA
SOT
Austin Cheer
UCAF
Texas Lonestar
Woodlands Elite
..... I might have missed a few

Random Idea:

Set number of paid and at large bids per region. The 6 main events get 10 paid and 10 at large each. Then 3 regional around the same area as the main events get 2 full paid and 4 at large each. The numbers can be played with, but would control the amount of teams at Worlds and force everyone to travel a bit more.

Random Idea:

Set number of paid and at large bids per region. The 6 main events get 10 paid and 10 at large each. Then 3 regional around the same area as the main events get 2 full paid and 4 at large each. The numbers can be played with, but would control the amount of teams at Worlds and force everyone to travel a bit more.

I dont know what this is about Texas Teams not traveling. You realize that Houston and Dallas are 5 hours apart right? Just because teams dont compete out of the state of texas, does not mean they do not travel. The teams in Houston have to travel that 5 hour journey for NCA, ACA and Fall Classic. The only bids given in Houston is One bid from CheerPower and a few CheerAmerica.

Ps... not directing this at you.... but to the entire thread... you just happen to be the last to post something about traveling

Let me add that in Texas,
Cheerpower gives worlds bids
Cheer America Gives worlds bids
and the first full paid worlds bid of the season is given out at Spirit Celebration Fall Classic.

Now add those to ACA & NCA's bids.. Texas just gives TONS of bids because its a huge state with tons of cheer gyms. But dont think that bids are easy to get here, think of how many worlds medaling teams are in texas....
CA
SOT
Austin Cheer
UCAF
Texas Lonestar
Woodlands Elite
..... I might have missed a few
true but in Texas its all about where you compete. For example cheer power in Houston, alot of people (1-4 teams) compete there BUT small gyms and large gyms compete at different competion. Texas lonestar, prodigy,woodlands,storm/apex..compete where there main competition is each other. If they really want a bid they could try going to a competition where small gyms compete. Correct me if im wrong but it's just a thought.

I dont know what this is about Texas Teams not traveling. You realize that Houston and Dallas are 5 hours apart right? Just because teams dont compete out of the state of texas, does not mean they do not travel. The teams in Houston have to travel that 5 hour journey for NCA, ACA and Fall Classic. The only bids given in Houston is One bid from CheerPower and a few CheerAmerica.

Ps... not directing this at you.... but to the entire thread... you just happen to be the last to post something about traveling

Should bids be like the Senate and a set number per region OR like the House and the amount of cheer gyms determines the amount of bids?

Should bids be like the Senate and a set number per region OR like the House and the amount of cheer gyms determines the amount of bids?

Either, because if its by region, Texas would have to be split into at least 2 regions anyway...

Most companies in Texas or hosting in texas have a north texas and south texas championship/etc.... some even split it into three

Either, because if its by region, Texas would have to be split into at least 2 regions anyway...

Most companies in Texas or hosting in texas have a north texas and south texas championship/etc.... some even split it into three

How about they divide up the US into 6 regions, and the amount of USASF registered gyms in that region determine the amount of bids that can be awards in total by competitions held in those regions.

How about they divide up the US into 6 regions, and the amount of USASF registered gyms in that region determine the amount of bids that can be awards in total by competitions held in those regions.
sounds like a plan.
I Still dont think it would effect the Texas teams traveling due to the fact that the largest "regional" nationals would still be in Dallas and Houston.

Back