All-Star Worlds Bids 2011-12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is worth stating that entire gyms can't only go to bid giving competitions. The competitions need to offer something for all the teams that are not going to Worlds (so.... 95% of the athletes?). So well run events with great competition, good judging using a solid scoresheet, and plenty of competition can be successful for lots of gyms. I am quite a fan of Athletic in Chattanooga. I can see it growing up to 250 teams without giving out a single bid.

Throwing a couple more ideas out there... what if in our big regional events those are the only 6 that could call themselves Nationals. So just 6 National competitions. The smaller ones could be called regionals and still pass out their 2 paid bids, but if you win those you would just be a regional champion. Give more meaning to the term national champion.

Interesting. I eventually see there being about 5 or 6 MAIN events 'everyone' goes to.

NCA has texas covered. JamFest has the midwest. Cheersport has the south. What are the main ones in the Northeast and California (West Coast)?

i would have to say GSSA championships, American Grand and Spirit Sports duel in the desert for west coast.

Back