All-Star Worlds Bound (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2012
I have been cheering for 5 years, and in the last year in a half I have changed gyms and am now going to worlds competing.. I've been looking at FierceBoards and it looks like a great community, Cant wait to see all the competition this year at worlds :) , Post if you want to get up and meet?

I have been cheering for 5 years, and in the last year in a half I have changed gyms and am now going to worlds competing.. I've been looking at FierceBoards and it looks like a great community, Cant wait to see all the competition this year at worlds :) , Post if you want to get up and meet?
I'll be cheering you on from my spectator seat ... you'll be busy with your team! Good Luck and have fun!

Thanks so much, Were a small gym by worlds standards but we just beat CoEd Elite this weekend.. So Were a force to be reckoned perhaps? Not many of our family with be there because of cost, so I hope we have some people cheering us on :)

Thanks so much, Were a small gym by worlds standards but we just beat CoEd Elite this weekend.. So Were a force to be reckoned perhaps? Not many of our family with be there because of cost, so I hope we have some people cheering us on :)

ACX had a great weekend, but do not measure the successes of your team by the losses of others.

Good Luck in Orlando, it's going to be a great Worlds.

Oh, I apologize if it seemed that way and it was a great weekend for ACX, I am extremely proud to be part of this organization and it has made me the athlete I am today. I have been chilling around FierceBoards in a while but never got the knowledge to post so I'm glad to finally become part of the community :)

Oh, I apologize if it seemed that way and it was a great weekend for ACX, I am extremely proud to be part of this organization and it has made me the athlete I am today. I have been chilling around FierceBoards in a while but never got the knowledge to post so I'm glad to finally become part of the community :)
I am glad you have avoided the fatal newbie mistake of coming on here and putting other teams down because you beat them. In no way did I read that post and think that you thought of yourself as being high and mighty for wining which in my book says a lot about an athlete when they can be grateful and know that they still have to work for a win. Truly good luck at worlds and I will be cheering you on from my computer at home!

Thanks so much and never would I go that route our coaches work hard to show us to be grateful do everything we achieved and CoEd Elite is a Phenomenal team, when we were announce winners we got up and were hugging and shaking hands really an amazing experience for me.

Thanks so much and never would I go that route our coaches work hard to show us to be grateful do everything we achieved and CoEd Elite is a Phenomenal team, when we were announce winners we got up and were hugging and shaking hands really an amazing experience for me.
Welcome DJ :)
I'll rally my Canadian AND american friends for you!

ACX had a great weekend, but do not measure the successes of your team by the losses of others.

Good Luck in Orlando, it's going to be a great Worlds.

To me, the post was him measuring their success by overcoming a huge obstacle (defeating one of the top teams in large coed, when ACX has been largely counted out all season)

To me, the post was him measuring their success by overcoming a huge obstacle (defeating one of the top teams in large coed, when ACX has been largely counted out all season)
I agree. I don't think he was measuring his success on a Coed Elite "loss", he was expressing how honored he was to have beaten a team of their talent and magnitude. The ACX and CEA owners are very close personal friends and have nothing but respect for each other. The teams danced and hung out together before and after awards. As soon as Coed Elite was announced in 2nd, half the ACX team put aside their own victory and stood up and clapped for them as they got their trophy. Definitely mutual respect there, and I think it's refreshing to see 2 teams genuinely like each other instead of the all too common lack of sportsmanship complaints. Can't wait to see both of these teams again at Worlds!

Work your butt of this month, DJ! I'll be there supporting yall.

Thanks all of y'all for sticking up for me :) I will be working you better believe:)

It truly warms my heart to see all the ACX support see y'all in orlando!

Hey Congrats, on winning against Co-Ed Elite I think I would have peed my pants!
If I see ya I'll say hi and Cheer you and your team on at Worlds :cheering: !!

Not your team but I watched a lot of ACX teams a few weeks ago and I still can't get over how awesome the gym and the people from that gym were. I wish y'all much success because y'all are definitely one of my favorite gyms! You guys will do great!!:)

Back