star athletics senior red- 217.53
ECE- 212.1
heat firestorm- 210.97
mac's- 202.17
elite Michigan- 198.38
cheer tyme obsession- 194.14

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thank you! :)

Honestly I'm so glad nobody copies my tweets here for people to dissect and comment on...

Yesterday I tweeted "just put on the shorts i wore on freshman move-in day....you've seen pillsbury biscuits right after you pop open the can, right?"...Fierce Board translation: "I heard that girl is an actual can of biscuits, so NOT eligible for seniors!!!!! Can anyone confirm? The USASF should revoke all her team's titles!!!! Wow Biscuit All-Stars just have no class #smh"

Just Cheer SmCoed: 1 possible TD (back right) jumps, amazing routine. #WORLDS2013

LA Athletics SmSr: incomplete double rotation in toss, multiple stunt falls & issues, out of bounds #worlds2013

Honestly I'm so glad nobody copies my tweets here for people to dissect and comment on...

Yesterday I tweeted "just put on the shorts i wore on freshman move-in day....you've seen pillsbury biscuits right after you pop open the can, right?"...Fierce Board translation: "I heard that girl is an actual can of biscuits, so NOT eligible for seniors!!!!! Can anyone confirm? The USASF should revoke all her team's titles!!!! Wow Biscuit All-Stars just have no class #smh"
We're just trying to figure out if they actually got deducted for their pyramid song... the way she tweeted didn't sound like sarcasm, especially the #ohok

Back