All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Black Smack are an amazing team but I really don't like the voiceover in their music that shouts "We've got more rings than you, yes we've got more rings than YOU"
When it comes down to it the number of Worlds rings you have previously won are not going to make you hit your routine or win this year.
I know some people will think different but I really hate that voiceover. Too cocky.

...and I thought those skirts from fierce (cali, pink and black) were short...

Black Smack are an amazing team but I really don't like the voiceover in their music that shouts "We've got more rings than you, yes we've got more rings than YOU"
When it comes down to it the number of Worlds rings you have previously won are not going to make you hit your routine or win this year.
I know some people will think different but I really hate that voiceover. Too cocky.

And unless you have 31 (and counting) globes sitting in your gym...sit down...(meaning the v/o)

their college NCA rings don't count at the allstar worlds... they're awesome and have a right to be cocky, but that VO is too cocky.

Spirit All Stars (Col): few bobbles and a fall in the pyramid.

Devils Divas (Col): part of the pyramid fell, but they recovered for the rest.

Diamond Gems (Chile): touchdown then injury in jumps, music stopped, crowd chanting "Chile."

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

...and I thought those skirts from fierce (cali, pink and black) were short...

i've been noticing microscopic skirts with most of the south american teams... but i'm thinking it's more genetics that they're blessed with big birthday cakes. lord knows you'd be getting a show by the end of my performance. i feel their pain.

Back