All-Star Worlds Drawing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there is no trials for either intl all girl because there isnt over 10 teams from the US in either of them. so theres just prelims and finals
I see, so some are just missed out. Was wondering why the UK team wasn't on there but its not complete, thank you! :)

Obviously finals announcements won't be before prelims and an adjustment will be made before Worlds.

Also, From the Worlds Packet which is available for everyone to read:

NEW

– IASF Nations Cup Championship –

will now be the title of the preliminary round in all four of the

International divisions held Saturday, April 30, 2011 at

ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex. All U.S.

teams, not competing in a U.S. Worlds Trials and non

U.S. teams entering into The Worlds International divisions

and the top 10 ranked U.S. Worlds Trials teams

must compete in the IASF Nations Cup Championship.

Following the completion of the IASF Nations Cup

Championship divisions, the USASF/IASF will award

trophies to all teams by their ranking within their own

country. The IASF Nations Cup will also be awarded

to the top 5 countries (ranking of nations) in each of the

divisions. Each country’s score will be determined by

the average of all teams’ scores from each country

entered in the division. The highest scoring team from

each country, ranked in the top 5 nations in each division,

will be awarded the country’s trophy.

The Block Schedule has the Nations cup competition on SUNDAY (and not Saturnday as stated in the Worlds Guide) which means that International teams (from other countries) in divisions that have to have US final competition only compete on SUNDAY. Am I reading this correctly?

The Block Schedule has the Nations cup competition on SUNDAY (and not Saturnday as stated in the Worlds Guide) which means that International teams (from other countries) in divisions that have to have US final competition only compete on SUNDAY. Am I reading this correctly?
Correct, I am in IOC6 & this means we don't compete at all on Saturday but then we compete twice on Sunday...

Correct, I am in IOC6 & this means we don't compete at all on Saturday but then we compete twice on Sunday...
How do you feel about that?

They did that for the US teams cause they were POed we were only getting to compete once if you were not in the top three while everyone else seemed to get to compete twice. Now that there are 50 ish teams in our division (when did IOC6 become as big as small senior??) there are gonna be a lot of 1 shot teams.

How many small senior teams total?? including prelims... etc. What is the break down for at large, partials, and full paids... I am confused....

Well, not everybody get to compete twice. There are plenty of non-US teams that won't make it to finals in the International divisions. I know why they did it. My issue is that they say in the package that this portion of the competition will be on Saturday and not on Sunday. Lots of people coming from far away, paying lots of money to be there for the two days of competition when really, they could have planned for one. If any other event said "you'll be competing on Saturday and possibly Sunday" and then less than a month to the event said "oops, now you are competing on Sunday only" people would be up in arms.

They didnt show all of Small Senior... UGH!

208250_570521130516_159500145_32212229_2500565_n.jpg

21 is Cheer Athletics Panthers
22 Prelim Team
23 California All Stars

I don't get why everyone really cares who goes last? Its a placement, not your fate.

Well, not everybody get to compete twice. There are plenty of non-US teams that won't make it to finals in the International divisions. I know why they did it. My issue is that they say in the package that this portion of the competition will be on Saturday and not on Sunday. Lots of people coming from far away, paying lots of money to be there for the two days of competition when really, they could have planned for one. If any other event said "you'll be competing on Saturday and possibly Sunday" and then less than a month to the event said "oops, now you are competing on Sunday only" people would be up in arms.

You are required to be a 3 day park hopper no matter what. Believe me... if we could buy two 1 Day passes to wide world of sports, we would.

You are required to be a 3 day park hopper no matter what. Believe me... if we could buy two 1 Day passes to wide world of sports, we would.
I'm just concerned that Prelims are first division of the day & Finals are last. I know we're all adults but a long day plus two performances i'm sure its going to take its toll to some extent... but whats set is set, it will have to be dealt with.

I'm just concerned that Prelims are first division of the day & Finals are last. I know we're all adults but a long day plus two performances i'm sure its going to take its toll to some extent... but whats set is set, it will have to be dealt with.

Well, last year the US teams had to compete twice within 3 hours. This to me is a cakewalk compared to that!

Back