All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah usually just top 5 if that. The funny thing about worlds on espn is that its usually after something like golf, and it usually runs into the worlds coverage time. And idk if its just me but I feel like they take way tooo many commercial breaks.

All I know is cameras were not rolling during lrg limited so they won't be aired lol

When I was watching Bangkok's routine on the VOD it looked like the ESPN camera was there so I assume that the IOC6 division may be on the list of divisions being covered. It was also mentioned that they had asked Gym Tyme Pink to perform in the Milkhouse before Small Senior awards but I never got word on if they really did perform again, if so I would imagine that may also be aired.

I'm thinking large & small senior, a few international, and something else... semi?

ztaprincess said:
When I was watching Bangkok's routine on the VOD it looked like the ESPN camera was there so I assume that the IOC6 division may be on the list of divisions being covered. It was also mentioned that they had asked Gym Tyme Pink to perform in the Milkhouse before Small Senior awards but I never got word on if they really did perform again, if so I would imagine that may also be aired.

They never performed :( I was really looking forward to seeing them as I never left the milkhouse either day

thats a big negative on them going again for the cameras...my question is will they actually show IOC6 with all the stuff that happened....i mean i def wanna be on TV!!! lol

what USUALLY happens, and im not trying to start anything, its just the trend...is all the Varsity paid bid winner's divisions are shown...so i can promise small senior semi limited large senior and probably just cali large coed will have an appearance..

Back