All-Star Worlds Fierceboard Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

....Since I probably won't be going to Worlds, can I get an at-home fiercer worlds shirt? Chat Patrol or something fun..
Let's do it. Me and you will make a chat room somehow and be the patrol. We can skype to get a picture of us "together" with our shirts. hahahaha :)

165rn4.jpg

This is my contribution bored and have no homework feel free to pick apart and hate lol

Whomever did the shirt last year needs to do it again...
So front: "I'd shimmy that!" Black Tshirt with green and people letters...maybe a globe again similiar print as last year put the fiierce board and junk that always on them

Back: "you cant sit with us" and anything eles people can think of : )

This shirt could be the ugliest thing on the planet and I'd still get it. That way I can at least look like one of the cool kids my first time at Worlds... Also, it'll keep me from being a chicken poop and essentially hiding from people haha

Whomever did the shirt last year needs to do it again...
So front: "I'd shimmy that!" Black Tshirt with green and people letters...maybe a globe again similiar print as last year put the fiierce board and junk that always on them

Back: "you cant sit with us" and anything eles people can think of : )
people letters? did you mean purple lol

Here is the deal: If we use the people who do all Rays shirts we can do them single order at a time, they can contain glitter writing (or non glitter if people want) and since Rays is going to the Cheer Expo in town people can also buy them at Worlds from the Cheer Expo (instead of JUST buying them online).

I will have them work up a design. I talked to the woman tonight and we can do something different (so not a black shirt again). I like the 'I'd Shimmy That' on the back. I will work on what the front will say.

Latest posts

Back