All-Star Worlds First-timers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You typically can upgrade even if the tickets were discounted through USASF. Go to Magic Kingdom then go to guest services right inside front gate to the left. Bring your tickets proof of who you are etc. they can usually add on. There may be an extra charge (difference between discount tickets and regular). Just be super nice and patient..... It's amazing what they will do.

Hi could someone help a bunch of us Brits planning on coming for worlds 2017? Early I know but we aren't competing at worlds now this year so we have decided to be spectators instead and get planning :D

We are booking our own offsite accommodation and renting a car. We want to watch ICU worlds and then all of worlds sat-mon (possibly half a Disney day maybe on the Saturday).

We have a few questions:

- Would a 5 day hopper be enough for a 14 day stay considering we will watch worlds for 4-5 days? (we know the Disney days aren't taken off for entering WWOS). We are also planning on going outlets and water parks etc plus universal

- can people not affiliated with a competing gym buy the hopper packages through usasf (that might be a silly question but we have only ever been as athletes and had everything sorted for us by a coach )

- when do the hoppers start being released online? And how much are they? Are there group discounts?

Hope you can help us !

Hi could someone help a bunch of us Brits planning on coming for worlds 2017? Early I know but we aren't competing at worlds now this year so we have decided to be spectators instead and get planning :D

We are booking our own offsite accommodation and renting a car. We want to watch ICU worlds and then all of worlds sat-mon (possibly half a Disney day maybe on the Saturday).

We have a few questions:

- Would a 5 day hopper be enough for a 14 day stay considering we will watch worlds for 4-5 days? (we know the Disney days aren't taken off for entering WWOS). We are also planning on going outlets and water parks etc plus universal

- can people not affiliated with a competing gym buy the hopper packages through usasf (that might be a silly question but we have only ever been as athletes and had everything sorted for us by a coach )

- when do the hoppers start being released online? And how much are they? Are there group discounts?

Hope you can help us !

All opinions my own- 5 days is a great amount of time for a park hopper. My daughter would disagree- she would live there full time if she could, lol. But there are plenty of other things to do like outlet shopping, water parks, Universal Studios and Sea World if you are the amusement park junkies type, and since you have a car, you could get to Busch Gardens in Tampa or even Cocoa Beach is just about an hour and 15 minutes.

If you buy your park hopper through USASF, which would include the WWOS entry ( the regular ones don't) they are already quite discounted. It seems to me they start to sell them in January but that could just be when we start looking for them after teams get their Worlds bids. I think I paid $270 US for a four day last year. I too have always been affiliated with a gym so I don't know the other answer.

We have a few questions:

Hope you can help us !
Yes a 5 day hopper is plenty. Universal/Islands of Adventure is well worth spending a day or 2 at - and go to CityWalk at night.
Friends and family can by the hopper package through USASF. If your gym isn't given a code, just contact USASF and they will help you. I think late Jan/early Feb is when they start to sell them and I think they were $310 or $330 last year for a 3 day which included 5 day admission to WWOS.

I think a 5 day hopper is plenty when you factor in Worlds days + other Orlando attractions.

Yes a 5 day hopper is plenty. Universal/Islands of Adventure is well worth spending a day or 2 at - and go to CityWalk at night.
Friends and family can by the hopper package through USASF. If your gym isn't given a code, just contact USASF and they will help you. I think late Jan/early Feb is when they start to sell them and I think they were $310 or $330 last year for a 3 day which included 5 day admission to WWOS.
Hi thank you all for your responses ☺️

So if our gym isn't going to worlds there is still a way for us to get the hopper through usasf? If not, I take it I will probably need to beg a friend on a different program to help us ha

I'm so excitedddd

Hi thank you all for your responses ☺️

So if our gym isn't going to worlds there is still a way for us to get the hopper through usasf? If not, I take it I will probably need to beg a friend on a different program to help us ha

I'm so excitedddd
Yes you can purchase directly as a spectator. I've done it many times CP isn't even age eligible to compete yet.

Hi thank you all for your responses [emoji5]

I'm so excitedddd

When the Worlds travel info comes out you just need to buy the Commuter Hopper passes.

When that time comes and you need help again just ask.

It'll be a great time for you.

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

When the Worlds travel info comes out you just need to buy the Commuter Hopper passes.

When that time comes and you need help again just ask.

It'll be a great time for you.

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

Cheer Dad thank you very much for the advice and I will definitely be in touch in the new year once the details come out :) we don't want to make any rookie mistakes!

Thanks everyone :D

If u r there before/after Worlds. Go to the park on the weekday. Much shorter wait for rides. Also there is an app that you can do 3 fast passes a day for your group for the popular rides. . Also can reserve a future day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We attended worlds this past April and we weren't affiliated with a gym. On the USASF site there is an option to purchase if you don't have a gym affiliation. We purchased our tickets in December and picked them up at one of the Disney resorts.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Cheer Dad thank you very much for the advice and I will definitely be in touch in the new year once the details come out :) we don't want to make any rookie mistakes!

Thanks everyone :D

Again thank you anyone that's helped me understand this so far, I have more questions for you lovely people

So the packages have been released now, when is the best time to buy them; like do they sell out quickly?

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...r/docs/USASF_2017_CheerWorlds_Information.pdf

I'm guessing page 14 'extra tickets' is what I should refer to as we are not attending as athletes or affiliated to an attending gym this year?

We are arriving the 20th, and I note on page 9 it says they will be valid for use 23 April through 15 May.
However on page 10 it says you can only pick up hoppers from 26 April. Can someone shed some light on that? Ideally we would want them at the earliest opportunity to start using them on 23 April. It's a little contradictory and we have always attended as athletes and never even looked st this document haha

Thank you in advance ☺️

Again thank you anyone that's helped me understand this so far, I have more questions for you lovely people

So the packages have been released now, when is the best time to buy them; like do they sell out quickly?

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...r/docs/USASF_2017_CheerWorlds_Information.pdf

I'm guessing page 14 'extra tickets' is what I should refer to as we are not attending as athletes or affiliated to an attending gym this year?

We are arriving the 20th, and I note on page 9 it says they will be valid for use 23 April through 15 May.
However on page 10 it says you can only pick up hoppers from 26 April. Can someone shed some light on that? Ideally we would want them at the earliest opportunity to start using them on 23 April. It's a little contradictory and we have always attended as athletes and never even looked st this document haha

Thank you in advance [emoji5]

I have never known them to sell out.
The packages include all events EXCEPT Large All Girl and Large Coed finals. They are extra this year

@quitthedrama are you reading same way

** ^^^ that's my sarcasm font**

Back