All-Star Worlds Just To Watch?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BE WARE. once you go once, plan on going back every year after that. Theres nothing else like worlds. You will LOVE everything about it. (besides how expensive everything is) But my advice to you is if you go.....please STAY OFF THE GREEN in the arena. This year some secruity guy may have a heart-a-attack.

Worlds 2010 was my first year going and it
was honestly the best weekend of my life. I can honestly say I never want to miss it ever again.

I was with her :) haha definitely an amazing week..I went with 2 of my best friends and will never forget it! I don't think I can make it this year due to college finals, but hopefully I will make it another year! My Mom and I worked out a couple deals-she paid for my flight/hotel and I paid for food and any purchases I wanted to make on apparel etc. I also helped out a lot around the house and everything! :) Definitely worth the trip..of course I dream of actually competing there, but spectating is the next best thing IMO!
biggrin.png

Has anyone taken their cheerleader to Worlds if they aren't part of it?
My daughter REALLY wants to go and watch and see what it's all about. We have a team that will be going but she isn't on it.
What can you tell me? I am sure it is insanity..but I am thinking of braving it to let her see what it is all about!

I did it 2 years ago, and I am dying to go again. It's a great experience to just be able to watch and see everyone compete you meet a lot of people if you try to. I had to make a sarcfice to go though, my parents forced me to go on the ET ride at universal (whom i am terrified of) so I could go. I only got to stay for the one day since my parents wanted to be able to do family stuff but just being able to go for the one day the whole day was wonderful

ugh, I wish I could. Honestly my dream is just to sit and watch all my favorite teams right before my eyes. Hopefully in the next few years. I can tell by reading, that there's nothing like the Worlds Experience! Deff take her! She'll have a BLAST! :cheering:

I took my CP and the entire family for the first time last year. We had a ball. I will admit that we are hooked and are in the process of planning on attending again this year. My CP is not Worlds age eligible yet but she is a cheer junkie. I say go and enjoy the energy that is Worlds. Try using your timeshare down there if you have one.

If you have the time/money then definetly go! My reccomendation is to go on the worlds package and stay at the allstar resort. It just adds to the experience getting to see everyone around the resort practicing and such. Not to mention its convenient and cost efficient. HAVE FUN:)

I went with my 14 year old level 3 cp last year and we had a GREAT TIME! Of course it's even more exciting when your gym has a team there, so you're in great shape. We're going again this year. Get there early and don't move is the way to do it. My daughter literally never got out of her seat except to stand up and cheer on Saturday of Worlds. I'm happy to answer more questions or describe what we did if you're interested.

*** When I looked at the Worlds package for the allstar resort it looked very expensive. The hotel is expensive and you're paying for Disney tickets that we wouldn't have time to use. Or am I missing something?????

Last year I went to Worlds as a spectator with some friends on my gyms IOC (they competed worlds). Getting to watch teams practice and compete that you may have never seen live, seeing the best cheerleaders around the world battle it out, its truly a amazing experience! oh and Disney world is a extra perk too:).I never want too miss Worlds ever again. I even told my mom this past year for Christmas I wanted to go to worlds. She said as long as our IOC team got a bid again I could go. They just got there bid at spirit cheer last weekend.:) Worlds 2012 can't wait!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed my CP's team gets their bid because I'm really looking forward to going should they get it. This is her first year on a world's level division after working extremely hard over the last couple years with her tumbling coach to get to this level. It's also her last year so there won't be any more chances to go see this event. I'm rooting hard for them.

i LOVE going as a spectator!:cheering: I have gone the last 2 years (before that I was competing there).

However, I get WAY more nervous for Brandon's performance now then when I was out there on the mat... I see what my mom meant by all those years where the waiting from when your in the hole, to on deck, to taking the mat & waiting for the music to start feels like a century!!

i am counting the days :):) coming with 6 Girls from my Team just to watch the ICU and USASF Worlds! Can't wait to see all my favorite Teams and of course all the Teams i have never heard of before! 63 days until we are leaving yay :cheering:

Latest posts

Back