All-Star Worlds Mixes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really love f5's because they kept the core of their old music and just added a little spice to it! I dont really like when teams change their entire mix before worlds. I think the "fans" come to learn, love, memorize their songs throughout the season and then once worlds hits they cant really sing along or cheer along to them, because its such a major change. Then again....MAYBE ITS JUST ME!!!!! :)

overall, I like the changes to F5, but that female voice in the danceee ugh it's terrible.

I love F5's, surprisingly more than the old mix. It took a few listens, but now I'm completely in love!
"Conquer this queen? GIRLLL I dare ya!"

I love F5's new music but I liked the other dance music they had when they first got their new dance better.

I just gotta say, i love all the worlds mixes, but i dont like how everyone changes their whole mix from what they used all year. Some tweaks are nice, and sometimes teams grow so new music is a must, but im sort of on the fence about whether i like all of these new mixes, the originals were just as awesome if not better.

Latest posts

Back