All-Star World's Most Expensive Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it is stunning! F5's day 2 uni sparkles so much already, i can't even imagine this.

though is it heavy? it just looks like the arms and waist would weigh a lot

WOW!!! Can you imagine when they are done performing...Sorry, hold on, I lost a few crystals that I must glue back on!!!! LOL.

Kiara will be wearing it tomorrow. Not sure if eveyone is aware, but the jewels are not glued on they are heat pressed.

oops, forgot to mention that we carry an entire line called "Ultimate Brillance" on the website for gymnastics leotards. Check them out!! They are beautiful.

I think it looks too much like a higher-end gymnastics leotard with all the crystals. Maybe it looks different on a person versus a mannequin but I'm not a fan of the look of it or how impractical is would be... the poor bases who would have to catch their flyers in all those scratchy crystals!

I think it looks too much like a higher-end gymnastics leotard with all the crystals. Maybe it looks different on a person versus a mannequin but I'm not a fan of the look of it or how impractical is would be... the poor bases who would have to catch their flyers in all those scratchy crystals!

I don't think it is suppose to be practical, just like the VS bra it is really just for show. Seems like something that is just a cool thing to have at an expo or to walk around at competitions. I don't think they are saying to spend $5000 on a uniform.

Back