All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2013
Does anyone have a link yet?? I've seen where the Canadian teams are placed in the order, but I'm looking for an overall initial order of performance. Thanks

My team is listed as competing in Small Coed Prelims and in SemiFinals.....

I looked at Cheer Updates, but they only seemed to have 1 division listed (Sr Small maybe??) I'll keep checking.

All I need is for large senior and large coed to go last both days.
Their divisions definitely go last in day 2 because they can only compete in the Champion Stadium at night... as for day 1, one division should be going in the morning and the other in the afternoon, there's a typo on the block schedule which makes it unclear as to which division is going when.

I'm not very Worlds literate, so this may be a stupid question... But it looks like for Small Coed the prelims are only eliminating like 12 teams. Doesn't really seem like an efficient way of streamlining a pretty large division? Is this usual?

I'm not very Worlds literate, so this may be a stupid question... But it looks like for Small Coed the prelims are only eliminating like 12 teams. Doesn't really seem like an efficient way of streamlining a pretty large division? Is this usual?
Right now, in both preliminary rounds for small Coed, there are 21 teams. With ten moving on from each prelim, that eliminates 22 teams total.

Latest posts

Back