All-Star Worlds Order Of Performance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right now, in both preliminary rounds for small Coed, there are 21 teams. With ten moving on from each prelim, that eliminates 22 teams total.
I counted incorrectly at first. But I see only 17 teams in each coed a and coed b? But the question I really have is that they are elimating 14 teams ( or 22?) but then having 54 ( or so... I'm blindinsh so my counts aren't reliable) go the next day, which is more than they have in the prelim round. I'm just curious about that part really, is it normal for the semi finals to be larger than the prelims, or is this just the way the bids worked out this year?

I counted incorrectly at first. But I see only 17 teams in each coed a and coed b? But the question I really have is that they are elimating 14 teams ( or 22?) but then having 54 ( or so... I'm blindinsh so my counts aren't reliable) go the next day, which is more than they have in the prelim round. I'm just curious about that part really, is it normal for the semi finals to be larger than the prelims, or is this just the way the bids worked out this year?
Sorry, you are correct, I was looking at the wrong number column in the spreadsheet... Oops... But yeah I think it is a little strange that so many small Coed teams got paid bids, especially compared to small senior. I've never actually been to world's before so I'm not too sure what the norm is.

Can't believe it is time for this already.

The PO coming out always reminds me:

1. I will always have a Monday AM cheer hangover and need to prep for it (ex: no 7:30 meetings!)

2. I need to figure out where my kid and husband want to go for the weekend because alone time. (I always suggest that they do a fishing weekend and strongly suggest that my kid ask dad to take him conveniently on this weekend.)

3. The stream never works and I need to be prepared for it. Not go through the cycle of hoping it works, being frustrated that it doesn't, and missing teams trying to get it going.

*prays for FloPro to do it this year because it has actually worked but knows it will be the same crap*

Wondering if Orange Ray Meg will come through for the home team again with the Persicope?

ive probably asked this before but whats the cut off number for team allowed into finals for divisions like large senior and large coed.

I could be incorrect but prelims are for the at large bids correct? So the next round having more is the prelim teams (aka at large teams) joining in with the paid and partial paid teams. My guess is that not too many teams are going on the at large, or that they had too many bids for the division making too many teams get paid. Or did I just misunderstand all of this completely!?

My team is performing 15 minutes before Large Coed starts. Should I say Large Coed goodbye? :(

Can't believe it is time for this already.

The PO coming out always reminds me:

1. I will always have a Monday AM cheer hangover and need to prep for it (ex: no 7:30 meetings!)

2. I need to figure out where my kid and husband want to go for the weekend because alone time. (I always suggest that they do a fishing weekend and strongly suggest that my kid ask dad to take him conveniently on this weekend.)

3. The stream never works and I need to be prepared for it. Not go through the cycle of hoping it works, being frustrated that it doesn't, and missing teams trying to get it going.

*prays for FloPro to do it this year because it has actually worked but knows it will be the same crap*

Wondering if Orange Ray Meg will come through for the home team again with the Persicope?
@mnmegg, lol.

I'm a little upset that I'll be in Disney the weekend of worlds for school activity but won't have time to see anyone perform.:(

Guess I'll just have to binge watch routine videos in between my Disney time...

Back