All-Star Worlds - Park Hoppers - Quick Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MissCongeniality

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I looked and couldn't find the answer to this question...
We have friends who are eligible for park hoppers at military discount pricing. Do you know if these can be used to get into Wide World of Sports etc. during Worlds or do you have to buy the passes through USASF?

Are there any advantages to buying the passes through USASF (in terms of going to Worlds) that other passes don't provide?

I looked and couldn't find the answer to this question...
We have friends who are eligible for park hoppers at military discount pricing. Do you know if these can be used to get into Wide World of Sports etc. during Worlds or do you have to buy the passes through USASF?

Are there any advantages to buying the passes through USASF (in terms of going to Worlds) that other passes don't provide?

Regular park hopper passes aren't valid for WWoS as far as I know. The wwos admission is separate than the park hoppers for worlds (even though they're on the same ticket).

You could use the discount and add the Water Parks & More option for entry at WWoS. I would double check that it would be accepted for Worlds first though...and compare the costs.

as far as I know, if you buy the military hopper, you still have to pay to get into the WWoS - I did it like that a few years back.

You could use the discount and add the Water Parks & More option for entry at WWoS. I would double check that it would be accepted for Worlds first though...and compare the costs.

We tried this one year for UCA and it did not work, still had to pay the UCA entry free. It'll get you through the turnstile into WWoS, but not into milk house/Jostens.

Im sure if you brought a multipack highlighters you could probably fool them for prelims.

I have no idea how finals is going to work now.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

We tried this one year for UCA and it did not work, still had to pay the UCA entry free. It'll get you through the turnstile into WWoS, but not into milk house/Jostens.

Thanks! That's exactly why I said to check...I know my Disney but am no Worlds expert. :)

According to my World's packet: "6. Do spectators have to purchase a Walt Disney World Park Hopper Ticket in order to watch the competition at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex? No! If you are only going to the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex, you may purchase a ticket at the door for $40 per day per person. However, if you purchase a Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket from the USASF/IASF it includes admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. On Monday, April 29 Worlds Finals tickets will be $30 per session. There will be 3 sessions that day in the HP Field House on that day!" So, if you look at it that way, you are saving a great deal by purchasing tickets through USASF if you are going to go to the parks.

So has it been confirmed by anyone that the park hopper WILL get you into the field house or whether it just gives you admission into ESPN?

So has it been confirmed by anyone that the park hopper WILL get you into the field house or whether it just gives you admission into ESPN?
legally it will only get you into the Wide World of Sports complex and not the arena. Will your ticket be checked at the door? That is a different question.

A normal, purchased through Disney, hopper will not get you in. Only the USASF hopper or the WWoS admission ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I stated above...you will be able to "watch the competition" at the ESPN complex, which is included in your ticket from USASF. If you do not purchase a park hopper from USASF, you can purchase an additional ticket at $40 when you get to the complex.

Back