All-Star Worlds Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate making predictions just because of the nature of the event.

You could have had an AMAZING NCA/Cheersport/etc. with hits all around then at Worlds it's like: 3BF, 1 PYR BF, 2 TBs.

I don't even TRY.
Yeah, it's hard to predict teams because teams come out of no where and some great teams don't do well. I know I put my predictions earlier in this thread, but they were pretty much a guess. I don't try too hard because who knows what will happen. Heck, I can't even get footy tipping right most of the time and that's picking 1 out of 2, not 3 out of 80/40/10

I really want to see Viqueens hit this year. I feel like every year, they have so much potential, and should win, but they tank in either semis or finals and blow it. I would love to see where they would end up when they nail their 2 runs

agreed. I think they can take it

would love to see BSB be their best on day 2 and hit so they can finally win.

would love to see Swoosh win.

ITS TIME FOR SPIRIT TO WIN SOMETHING AGAIN Dang it!

would love to see lrg senior, lrg coed and all the international coed 5/6 teams hit.

would love to see Generals win twin globes. or Green Bay win. or finally SSX

would love to see Flyer's International all girl 5 team hit day 2.

heck I just want to see everyone get a zero and just leave it up to the scores (in a perfect world) lol

oh and it would be pretty sweet to see Woodlands Black ops take it. Those kids perform the heck out of that routine

Last edited:
I really really really want BSB to hit and win. Like really. Can you imagine what the milkhouse would be like if they did?!

Would love to see Unity Ruby and Black hit and place well into the Top 10 in their divisions.

What milk house? I'm pretty sure it would fall to pieces from all the cheering. I think most people are looking for an upset in smcoed.

Also, Stingrays Grape will be taking home a globe for sheer cuteness.

Said it last year and I'll say it again, Brandon hits they win. At least this this year I'll be making sure I make sacrifices to the cheer gods in order for that to happen. Anyone with me on this?
I think @yooolizzi has already proven that she is willing to make sacrifices for them haha
:stairs:

This pic still makes me laugh, but I get sad at the same time knowing the reason why it was taken lol

Back