All-Star World's Schedule - Out Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

I heard that the world's schedule was being announced tomorrow via a Live webcast.

Does anyone have any information for this? I can't seem to find any.

maybe the general schedule comes out tomorrow the performance order "lottery" is the 14th

LIVE WEBCAST - Pay Per View ($10)
The Performance Order Selections for all Preliminary Cheerleading Worlds Divisions will be broadcast via a Live Webcast on Thursday, April 14th, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. To view the Pay Per View
LIVE WEBCAST CLICK HERE OR go to usasf.net.

Disclaimer: Any Cheerleading Worlds registration not received and or postmarked on or before April 5th, will not be included in the The Cheerleading Worlds Performance Order Lottery and that team will be placed at the beginning of their division's performance order.

hahaha...i know, but gotta admit, I'll be a paying.
I know. I think i'm gonna have to gather a few people. Or maybe ill show up at the gym and hope they bought it and put it on the big screen.

maybe the general schedule comes out tomorrow the performance order "lottery" is the 14th

LIVE WEBCAST - Pay Per View ($10)
The Performance Order Selections for all Preliminary Cheerleading Worlds Divisions will be broadcast via a Live Webcast on Thursday, April 14th, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. To view the Pay Per View LIVE WEBCAST CLICK HERE OR go to usasf.net.

Disclaimer: Any Cheerleading Worlds registration not received and or postmarked on or before April 5th, will not be included in the The Cheerleading Worlds Performance Order Lottery and that team will be placed at the beginning of their division's performance order.

What time zone?

No need to watch or pay. It's never been an option before, so you're not out anything.

But for those that would like it, maybe it is a good deal.

And even if only a few people watch it, at least this year it is broadcast and we won't have to hear about back room deals allowing certain gyms to compete at certain times.

I'll be watching...praying to not get pulled last and have to compete at 10:45 PM on Saturday night again this year. Please cheer Gods...somewhere in the middle....please:)

Back