All-Star World's Schedule - Out Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When you compare the 2 there is way better seating in the milkhouse. When you compare it to other competitions in general it is basically the same. Worlds is supposed to be something more. And the jostens is not MORE in any way shape or form.

I've posted this a couple of places, but I want to make sure everyone sees it.

I emailed Steve Peterson about the ongoing concern over the difference in "feel" between Milkhouse and Josten's. He said that USASF knew there was an issue and this year the two sets will be the same. And, I quote, "So now the kids will have the same experience and come out the center as they have been doing in the Milk House."

I've posted this a couple of places, but I want to make sure everyone sees it.

I emailed Steve Peterson about the ongoing concern over the difference in "feel" between Milkhouse and Josten's. He said that USASF knew there was an issue and this year the two sets will be the same. And, I quote, "So now the kids will have the same experience and come out the center as they have been doing in the Milk House."

Thanks, ACEDAD. We can always count on you to be a calm voice of reason when things get a little crazy around here.

I'm looking at the performance order, highlighting the teams I want see and to be sure I'm at my seat. I have a question though, what goes on in the 2 hour break between 1:00 and 3:00pm on Saturday, other than announcements at 1:30 regarding the Small Senior All Girl advancements from the morning sesh.

I'm trying to figure out what to do during those 2 hours so I don't lose my seat!

I'm looking at the performance order, highlighting the teams I want see and to be sure I'm at my seat. I have a question though, what goes on in the 2 hour break between 1:00 and 3:00pm on Saturday, other than announcements at 1:30 regaridng the Small Senior All Girl advancements?

I'm trying to figure out what to do during those 2 hours so I don't lose my seat!
That is most likely a judges break. Just happens. Nothing goes on.

I'm looking at the performance order, highlighting the teams I want see and to be sure I'm at my seat. I have a question though, what goes on in the 2 hour break between 1:00 and 3:00pm on Saturday, other than announcements at 1:30 regaridng the Small Senior All Girl advancements?

I cant answer that but I will say that to save my seat sometimes...I play words with friends...:)

Back