All-Star Worlds Trailer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow these videos are amazing! Loved the senior limited coed (our senior elite is on there 3:20 :) )... Def. do an international coed 5 please! I'm on USA Wildcats Streetcats! <3

Wow these videos are amazing! Loved the senior limited coed (our senior elite is on there 3:20 :) )... Def. do an international coed 5 please! I'm on USA Wildcats Streetcats! <3
aw thanks so much! im glad you like them! and international coed 5 is on my list :)

hey! it took a while because i was making a tryout video request and it has just been a busy week...
BUT
Large Limited Coed is now complete finally... (and is probably the best one yet in my opinion), so here is the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er0hKY_Wc1U

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Favorite teams in this division are: Charlotte All Stars TEAL!!!!!!!!! Spirit Explosion Fab 5, and East Celebrity Elite!!!!!:D:cool:;)

just curious, how did you choose which small sr teams to put in video? Just asking bc there are teams that made top 10 at worlds last yr that aren't in the video....

just curious, how did you choose which small sr teams to put in video? Just asking bc there are teams that made top 10 at worlds last yr that aren't in the video....
first of all, if i left out your team I am sorry, and I know how it feels. :( secondly, i tried to include every team that had a full paid bid, and then some at larges at well. the at larges I chose were the ones who placed well at the big competitions, should have had a full paid, or just because I am a fan. Some of the teams I really wanted to include, but I couldn't find a decent video anywhere. I know that there are some really talented teams that I missed, but it's a big division, and if they place well at worlds again, i will for sure include them in my Worlds video I am planning on making for the finalist teams.

Back