Sting Wild Twisters Jamaica
GC Troops Sweden
Cheer Excess France
Team Ireland
Aviators England
Black Jags
Icons Xplosion
Katchacka Russia

It may have been talked about already but I think its a little ridiculous that Rockstar Cheer SMCOED5 got to go on again with a clean slate. I do not think they would have been moving to finals on their first performance. The music issues were unfortunate but those sort of things just happen. Maybe they could have gone on again but they should have kept some of those deductions. Maybe that's just my opinion but, in the fear of sounding like a 5 year old, it's just not fair to the other teams. They looked amazing round two, but I do not believe they should have been lucky enough to have a complete do-over.

Agreed. Last year ECE C5's music skipped throughout most of their routine and they were not allowed to do it again and didn't advance to day 2.

Did someone go out of bounds? He was close. The girl sitting in the back raised her arm, not sure if that means they're counting it or not.
And yes I noticed they were toooo tan too ...

Wildcats
Nfinity
Purple Reign
NZ Legacy Legends
Flyerz Notorious
Obsession Mystic Canada
RND Super Stars Canada
Cheer Academy Mexico
Coventry Dynamite
Rude Stars Jags
Team Puerto Rico
Devil's Allstars
Pura Vida Athletics
FTG Pumas Germany
UPAC Galaxy Chile
Black Allstars
PR Extreme
Puerto Rico Elite
Bullet Golden Allstars
Costa Rica Cheer Fusion
Rising Stars Midnight
Titan Allstars Colombia
Global Elite Cheer and Dance
Cheer Academy Guatamala
Cheerzone Ecuador
Sting Wild Twisters Jamaica
GC Troops Sweden
Cheer Excess France
Team Ireland
Aviators England
Black Jags
Icons Xplosion
Katchacka Russia
I hate how the announcer says "no particular order"
yes there is, you just listed them in order...

It may have been talked about already but I think its a little ridiculous that Rockstar Cheer SMCOED5 got to go on again with a clean slate. I do not think they would have been moving to finals on their first performance. The music issues were unfortunate but those sort of things just happen. Maybe they could have gone on again but they should have kept some of those deductions. Maybe that's just my opinion but, in the fear of sounding like a 5 year old, it's just not fair to the other teams. They looked amazing round two, but I do not believe they should have been lucky enough to have a complete do-over.
I agree, and I can tell you, if it were any CEA team, everyone would throw a fit lol

I have a friend that is a reporter in Orlando for the NBC affiliate. He sent me a video of Angel Rice on facebook last week and commented on what a beast she was.. SO I sent back a video of the kick double and said "Hey.... Worlds is next weekend in Orlando...yall should do a story.....and maybe you could interview her"

He said no
rude

Cheetahs 1TB but SO GOOD! Middle stunt during main sequence didn't do full sequence she waited and only did straight up so I wonder if something happened in warm ups?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

She did the same at their showoffs on Wednesday so I assume its supposed to be that way?

I honestly feel like they have the same style routine but I just like steels music better. I think it gives them more personality. Orange music was not doing it for me this season
that could definitely be the reason why ... I get pumped up watching steel and the same thing just doesn't happen for me watching orange.

Back