All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't buy the VOD or the Live Feed an I am doing just fine. It is one thing if a video is uploaded and post, but don't beg for it because it isn't fair to those who have paid. I will say though that yesterday many people got the see the live feed for free because the USASF messed up.

I'm so happy too see a different name in the top 3. I hope South Elite can hit again tomorrow and shock everybody. I love pulling for the underdogs. I'm now one of your biggest fans South Elite!
Can't begin to tell you how this makes us feel Thank you:p

Actually thats not how it works at all.... see there are specific reasons teams are getting deductions... they are listed in this link! You're welcome for the knowledge you just gained!
http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2012/Worlds%20_Deductions%20.pdf
Haha I wasn't saying judges make up deductions on the spot. I realize that there are specific reasons for deductions. I just thought it was funny that a team can't get a deduction for using another teams current music. But thanks for the list of deductions

I didn't buy the VOD or the Live Feed an I am doing just fine. It is one thing if a video is uploaded and post, but don't beg for it because it isn't fair to those who have paid. I will say though that yesterday many people got the see the live feed for free because the USASF messed up.

What sucks is buying it and not being able to watch it because of security features at work! UGHH But I'll watch my VOD later! I'm actually supposed to be studying for a certification test Monday..... oh well!

Dang Jamaica, what happened?

#meangirlsforlife

HAHAHA what happened is they're from Jamaica so they most likely don't read the fierce boards and aren't completely in the know of American cheer culture. This isn't the first time we've seen an international team cut and paste music from our beloved American favorites. All I could do is laugh. Poor things lol.

Back