All-Star Worlds Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it a whole new routine? the pyramid seemed kind of familiar, I only saw their routine when I went to VOS though

well their pyramid isn't completely new, but they did make it harder..same with their elites..but new jumps, opening, they have a new 2nd half to their dance, i am pretty sure they changed around tumbling? and they added Michael in flying in the baskets :)

I did see michael in the baskets! lol do you know if tatum amato is on one of the worlds teams? I can't remember. is she still at storm?

oh really?! she was my flyer when it was just Xtreme Cheer!!! haha :) now she flies in the front for the elites and she is one of the main pyramid flyers

yeahh, I was wondering when I saw the big curly hair! lol, but it's grown really long! that's funny you were on the original xtreme cheer, and i was on the original power team. you never did power xtreme did you?

You guys do know that there is another Worlds Updates Day 1 thread in the Competition section of the boards... ? Sorry I just don't think there needs to be two.

Here is the order for Large Limited Coed
In reverse order...

Ultimate athletics
University cheer
American elite
Charlotte all-stars
Ace thunderbirds
Cheer force coed
World cup
Stingray all-stars
Twist and shout
Spirit of texas

Large Senior Placement
In reverse order

Fame
RCA
Pittsburgh
F5
Marland Marlins
Cheer Athletics
World Cup
Cheer Extreme

Looks like someone just got X'ed OUT!!!!!

Back