All-Star Worlds Videos 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow PCM! Amazing team and amazing routine!! I'm in shock they could totally be team usa and rock ICU

Complete curiosity question if anyone knows, how many athletes on PCM Phoenix were on Stealth last year? Just wondering how many of them made the switch, they look really good!

CALI Sparkle. thought i saw this posted but i guess not.

trial champs, according to tweets from CALI coaches...

Last edited:
Complete curiosity question if anyone knows, how many athletes on PCM Phoenix were on Stealth last year? Just wondering how many of them made the switch, they look really good!
I think a majority of the team did? Someone posted in the updates thread about how the team was basically just moved from Stealth to PCM, but I don't know the exact number or how true that statement is. I'm pretty sure a lot of the athletes did switch though. I agree, they look amazing!

Okay, I really hope my brackets don't come down to the tie breakers because these lvl6 teams are going to kill me. People need to pay more attention to level 6 teams during the year because so many of them are coming out of no where and blowing me away. Like I didn't even know half of these teams existed.

Back