All-Star Worlds Vod, Live Stream, Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 17, 2014
So for worlds, I don't know what to get to watch it from home. I got VOD (video on demand ) last year and I liked it becuase I could always watch, but I like to be updated live too. Which one? Both?

Can you watch it as it is on? If not, then don't bother with the live stream. Just stalk Twitter and get the VOD option.

So for worlds, I don't know what to get to watch it from home. I got VOD (video on demand ) last year and I liked it becuase I could always watch, but I like to be updated live too. Which one? Both?

It depends on how good it is this year. Last year it was not real great and they "forgot" to set up the live feed for large senior awards. If the live feed is better quality it would be way worth the money to get both.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last year, I got just the live stream. I had no idea it was mobile only. It wouldn't work on my android phone or tablet. So I had to watch it on my ipod and keep it plugged in 24/7 so it didn't die. Since I no longer have my ipod, I'm not taking the risk and I'm doing the combo.

I have a Roku, and the website mentioned that it would be available on it. Anyone have a heads up as to how it would work? Right now it's letting me on VOD, but will I need to login or something for live feed?

Hmmm...my daughter is planning on spending the weekend on the couch watching Worlds. My plan was to have her use airplay to watch over AppleTV. Any opinions on purchasing a Roku Streaming Stick ($50)? She watched UCA and NCA using AppleTV and the picture left a lot to be desired.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If I get the live stream and the vod combo, and I watch the live from my iPad and then watch it on my iPhone?

Back