All-Star Worlds Vod

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still no word on the search/sort function, but I know they are working on it.

As to the delay in uploading, here's what I was told:

We had a few issues today due to the stream. We were loading a very high quality video and it was just too much. We had to go back and adjust the size of the files and feel that this will NOT be an issue tomorrow.

Technical support was receiving and addressing support issues at a rate of 3 per minute for several hours.

It was a rocky first day but have made the necessary adjustments. Sorry for the delays.

Still no word on the search/sort function, but I know they are working on it.

As to the delay in uploading, here's what I was told:

We had a few issues today due to the stream. We were loading a very high quality video and it was just too much. We had to go back and adjust the size of the files and feel that this will NOT be an issue tomorrow.

Technical support was receiving and addressing support issues at a rate of 3 per minute for several hours.

It was a rocky first day but have made the necessary adjustments. Sorry for the delays.

Thanks! Happy to hear that things should be better and I really hope they put that search function back in!! My daughter competed in 2010 and I like to go back and see their videos so I hope they aren't off forever! :(

That was the webcast lol.

Pretty sure both of them use the same platform, so both should work. The vod doesn't currently have a sort feature (but they are working on it) so it might be tough on an iPhone.

I am able to see the VOD on my iPhone / iPad, but I can't see the column that lets me choose a team.

I spent the $50 to get the live feed and the VOD and I must say that I'm actually pretty impressed with the overall quality of the videos and the fact that it actually seemed to be a live feed. I was expecting to see a lot of "buffering" and choppy video, but overall well done. Having to go back and look through the videos is a pain, but I'm sure that will be sorted out in the future. As long as the live feed doesn't give me any problems tomorrow or Sunday, I'm all good. :)

I spent the $50 to get the live feed and the VOD and I must say that I'm actually pretty impressed with the overall quality of the videos and the fact that it actually seemed to be a live feed. I was expecting to see a lot of "buffering" and choppy video, but overall well done. Having to go back and look through the videos is a pain, but I'm sure that will be sorted out in the future. As long as the live feed doesn't give me any problems tomorrow or Sunday, I'm all good. :)

I agree. I have been pleasantly surprised. I even hooked my phone up to my TV and watched that way for a while.

Fully agree. I've bought many cheerlive events before, and while it's cheaper, the quality is not nearly as good, and you don't get the VOD. Do I like that I paid $50 for it? No, but it was my bday yesterday and I just got a nice check for coaching so I bought myself a little present, and I have to say it was money well spent. Hoping today goes just as smoothly.

I completely agree! Not quite as clear and crisp as NCA, but I'm very thankful there is a live feed for both venues!

Latest posts

Back