All-Star Wsa Nationals New Orleans March 7-8th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bringing 2 teams that didn't go to Atlanta as well as our tiny exhibition and my jr 1 prep team. Should be a fun weekend! Hope I get to see you @Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@cupieqt That would be great! We will definitely be there! It is our first time to go to this comp.

W.E. had a team in every division last year! Our J1 went toe to toe with them. We lost by .001. Like come on now...
But we were so proud of that team that weekend. They'll never forget the time they almost beat WE [emoji4]

Can't wait to meet up with you!

It is our first year with WE! Wow!!! That is close!!!

Vipers got to go to this comp two seasons ago but I swear it was the weekend before NCA. I think ... Now it appears it is after.

Vipers liked the comp and I think all our teams won but like 1 but then they were sent jackets later because another team cheated or something.. Or maybe someone else lost but I actually enjoyed the comp.

@cupieqt I'm pretty positive your teams will all do great their year! The ones are seen really are amazing!!!

(I however did not enjoy my ride on our bus that we got as all my stuff was soaked because of the rain like the bus had a leak underneath. Just a crazy comp.)

I wish we're going this year :( but we really have went to too many out of town comps and our parents would complain if we had more if they weren't giving summit bids.

I wish we lived closer I would come cheer yall both on!!

Thanks k10. I remember that year, and it was an illegal athlete that was discovered by the gym that won (ACE I think?). I thought it was cool that they corrected their own mistake.

Thanks k10. I remember that year, and it was an illegal athlete that was discovered by the gym that won (ACE I think?). I thought it was cool that they corrected their own mistake.

Yes that was actually really surprising .. I think they did a great job of not sweeping it under the rug and coming off the jackets

Ps. I liked these jackets because they are so much more appropriate for Texas weather, and they have a hood! What's not to love?? And Jaylen got to meet you there

So it was perfect!

Awww that hair tho.....
I like this pic of me and you more!!
f57bd79611f5e7e60cfd2714d68a1e02.jpg

**Edited to crop out @Kris10boo who looks fine but didn't throw the cool deuces like me....

Last edited:
Omg no I hate it!!! Can you crop me out!! You look wayyyyy to fierce ... And I look tired ... Since Jaylen made me get up so early for OO5:(

Omg no I hate it!!! Can you crop me out!! You look wayyyyy to fierce ... And I look tired ... Since Jaylen made me get up so early for OO5:(

Deal, but you have to delete my sweaty, multi-colored hair pic with Jaylen. She's precious....me not so much!

Deal, but you have to delete my sweaty, multi-colored hair pic with Jaylen. She's precious....me not so much!

Lol ok whatever you say!!!:) ps I thought your hair was like soooo freaking bad a$$

I'm hoping to bring a new bad a$$ 'do to the next Nola Nats ;)
Stay tuned...

I'm hoping to bring a new bad a$$ 'do to the next Nola Nats ;)
Stay tuned...

Lol yes! I can't wait to see it! I only wish I could be half as cool as you!!

And people are going to come in this thread in the morning and be mad they missed the pictures lol

Lol yes! I can't wait to see it! I only wish I could be half as cool as you!!

And people are going to come in this thread in the morning and be mad they missed the pictures lol

lol oh well they should stay up late if they don't want to miss the good stuff ;)

You're too sweet. I am just brave with my hair. Life's too short for boring hair! This is why I don't get tattoos...I change my hair too often. I can't stick with one thing [emoji57]

Back