All-Star Wsf December 15th Worcester Ma

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It looks like they don't split the divisions between large and small? every division is huge! and do they only do one awards ceremony?
Looks like Level 1 awards is at 10:25, Level 2 is at 1:05pm, level 3 is at 3:20pm, and level 4,5, & 6 is at 6:20pm....I noticed the huge divisions...we are in Junior 2 with 12 teams and Senior 3 with 9 teams!!

Looks like Level 1 awards is at 10:25, Level 2 is at 1:05pm, level 3 is at 3:20pm, and level 4,5, & 6 is at 6:20pm....I noticed the huge divisions...we are in Junior 2 with 12 teams and Senior 3 with 9 teams!!

Yeah Same here and to see that they split the Senior 4.2 division with only 2 large teams is concerning to me. Are the gyms with multiple teams in the same division both Small or Large? Sometimes I just don't understand what some event producers think before an event? Save money on trophies?

It's interesting to see people complaining about not splitting divisions when we are usually asking for more competitive divisions.

From CT Spirit because i dont think there is anyone from that gym on here besides me :p

tiny lv1, youth lv1, junior lvl1, junior lvl 2, two senior lvl2 teams (from different locations), senior lvl3, junior lvl4, small senior lvl4.2, senior lvl 4,

Back