All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hold it... I definitely thought Lady X was Medium All Girl from Raleigh and Owls was Medium All Girl from Kville...

@mstealtoyou - help!

i thought lady x and owlgirl were the same team?! from raleigh?

Nope! Two different teams from different gyms. I remember everyone was wondering if they were going to compete against each other but MAG5 became restricted level 5

Lady X definitely looks more like a restricted 5 now than from what I remembered at the Showcase. Maybe later in the year they might compete medium 5 if all goes well..I'm assuming that's the general plan.

Nope! Two different teams from different gyms. I remember everyone was wondering if they were going to compete against each other but owls became restricted level 5

owls went restricted 5???? they had a lot of doubles though.

Just got back. Co-ed did great, an injury. SSX looked really good to me, a lot of energy and hitting the routine well this early. SE was up to midnight finishing the routine last night. No music, the 8 count man. From memory, the beginning was good, some tumbling did not throw and some touch downs as they got a little fatigued, but stunts and pyramid were good. Gabie got kicked in the head by my youngest coming out of the second stunt and just held her basket. All in all a good day for all 3 teams if the young lady's knee from co-ed is fine. I think with SE you will get a feel for the routine, even if everything was not thrown tumbling.

Just got back. Co-ed did great, an injury. SSX looked really good to me, a lot of energy and hitting the routine well this early. SE was up to midnight finishing the routine last night. No music, the 8 count man. From memory, the beginning was good, some tumbling did not throw and some touch downs as they got a little fatigued, but stunts and pyramid were good. Gabie got kicked in the head by my youngest coming out of the second stunt and just held her basket. All in all a good day for all 3 teams if the young lady's knee from co-ed is fine. I think with SE you will get a feel for the routine, even if everything was not thrown tumbling.
who won in that division? i didnt stay around for the "awards."

Back