All-Star X-evolution Vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was I the only one that saw the random standing full before they even started on SE? Haha fierce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think that is why I consider it a "thing" for SE to end with the pyramid because to them it probably feel right to end it that way as opposed to the dance.

I don't want you to think I don't understand what you're saying I do. Take F5. I could never imagine them ending in a pyramid. I mean wouldn't we all be shocked? LOL To me nobody brings that routine home in the dance quite like they do. It's like bam bam bam here ya go........we just hit our stuff. LOL

And I don't have a kid on SE, but Jr's and her other team do end in a pyramid. MAG ends in the dance. I'm going to ask her which she prefer's. I'm actually interested in hearing her answer.

I don't want you to think I don't understand what you're saying I do. Take F5. I could never imagine them ending in a pyramid. I mean wouldn't we all be shocked? LOL To me nobody brings that routine home in the dance quite like they do. It's like bam bam bam here ya go........we just hit our stuff. LOL

And I don't have a kid on SE, but Jr's and her other team do end in a pyramid. MAG ends in the dance. I'm going to ask her which she prefer's. I'm actually interested in hearing her answer.
just lol'd

I got to 'we just hit our stuff' and I wanted to add a whip crack noise. Does that mean I'm thinking in musical voiceover? Yes.

Okay I asked her. And she says for her, she'd rather dance last because it's more tiring. (She also demonstrated with some high kicks and spinning around on the floor and a duck walk or 2. Which was LMAO funny. Hate y'all couldn't see that part)

*****I'm personally very surprised at this answer. Who knew the pyramid on both teams was less tiring than any of her dances. Glad I asked!!!!

Okay I asked her. And she says for her, she'd rather dance last because it's more tiring. (She also demonstrated with some high kicks and spinning around on the floor and a duck walk or 2. Which was LMAO funny. Hate y'all couldn't see that part)

*****I'm personally very surprised at this answer. Who knew the pyramid on both teams was less tiring than any of her dances. Glad I asked!!!!

Thank you for asking, it is nice to hear feedback from the athletes.

Hmmm, interesting, mine thinks the pyramid is harder and more tiring, but I think maybe being tired in the pyramid can mean much bigger routine mistakes like falls and being tired in the dance may just mean a sloppy dance by a few. Mental in there somewhere.

Oh, and BTW, new music for SE and a good week of practice. The kids are excited again.
haha awesome! i was talking to maddie the other night. she told me that they asked to do the routine to christmas carols if the music wasn't in yet.. I personally loved the idea, but the music would probably be better :p haahha! #teamseniorelite

pot-kettle.jpg

Fight starting again? Who would have though :deadhorse:
so uh.... am i the only one not getting this picture..

Latest posts

Back